Watermelons and Villain Arcs

Author's Note: I switched the stories of Rainbow Dash and Twilight because it would make more sense for Smg4 to be the one who made the connection that brought them together.

"KILL ME NOW!"

Boopkins and Bob had gone over to get Melony's story, but instead the two were just exchanging their interests about manga and anime. Boopkins had out his Waifu pillow and Melony was showing off her drawings.

"KIIIILLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Bob screamed while spinning in the air. "Wow Melony! It's so cool that you've made all of this! You've accomplished so much!" Melony giggled and blushed a little while saying "T-Thanks! It's really not that much..." Oh sweet melon girl. That's where you're wrong. "Are you kidding me!?"

"OH GOD. NOT ANOTHER FLASHBACK!"

~Quite some time ago~

A beautiful, ripe watermelon had just been born in the Mushroom Kingdom farm. Time seem to fly by so fast as you could see the scene cut from sitting in a kindergarten class with other fruits and veggies, becoming an experienced student in high school, working an office job, fighting in a massive war, getting a medal and meeting President Obama, going to space, accompanied Hiedo Kojima at a game show, eventually auditioning for the anti-cast, and soon would find the mask that turned her into the lovable, sleeping girl she was.

~4 years ago~

It was Christmas season back in 2019 and Mario had found himself home alone. To accompany himself, he made stand-ins for his friends so he wouldn't be lonely. One of them was a watermelon that Mario had put a beanie, googles, and headphones on to look like Meggy. A strange choice, but whenever Mario picked out that particular fruit, it was like some energy had made him willingly lead it.

"The gang's all here..."

Mario danced around sadly to a low-cut of the Friends theme song and tried playing soccer with Melony, but she didn't do anything since she wasn't *ahem* quite sentient just yet.

~Present time~

"BRO IS THAT IT!?" Bob was actually quite shocked to find that Melony's origins were so short, considering she had lived such a big life (kinda ironic isn't it).

"Yay!" Melony cried while Boopkins cheered "I know! You're so talented Melony!" Bob facepalmed himself with his sword and started pushing Boopkins towards the door. "THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME! LET'S FIND SOMEBODY ELSE!"

"You want me to tell you what!?"

Bob and Boopkins were now quite sidetracked as they had traveled all the way to the internet graveyard to hear Three's story. "We were on our way to the castle, but ran into Meggy so we're hearing everybody's backstories!" Three raised an eyebrow. "You sure you want to hear my backstory? You know I didn't exactly...start out as-"

"HELL YEAH! TELL IT! TELL IT! TELL IT!"

"Okay!"

~The Internet Graveyard many years ago~

A USB that was apparently a guardian pod was hurdling down from the sky. It was a black and blue color with some symbol of an arrow on it. Numbers and a green light began to surround it as it vanished into thin air.

It was now tumbling down to the Mushroom Kingdom where Mario and Bowser were doing a silly little dance. Smg4 was filming them and very pleased with how it was going when the computer stick crashed right in front of them. All three of them were confused and shocked on what they had just come across.

The door opened and a man with black overalls came walking out, coughing from the smoke. "The hell am I?" He observed the surroundings and noticed some strange people watching him. "The hell are you?" He locked eyes with a similar person who had quite noticeable color schemes of blue and white. He sensed some kind of aura around him. Some energy. They narrowed their eyes until the blue and white man yelled out...

"YOU STUPID!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

He began running after the son of a gun that called him stupid with an actual gun, calling out "Come back here you son of a ****" This would soon develop into a long lasting enemy ship.

~12 years ago~

Smg4 and Mario were looking for someone. Mario had showed him a funny blooper, but as it turns out, it was just a ripoff of one of his videos. Four had just made it on the roof when he saw this idea stealer in the distance. "I see him!" You could tell this guy had all the bad vibes because he was cackling and mumbling to himself ">:D! So evillsz!!!!" Mario looked at him and added an unnecessary comment of "Man he looks ugly, ugly as Smg4."

"You! Stop right there! IN THE NAME OF...YOUTUBE...or whatever."

However, this strange man seemed to have been expecting his arrival. "Ah it is Smg4. Nice to meet you and nice of you to upload your videos."

"Why do you keep stealing my videos!? You backstabbing stealing booby guy!"

"Yeah! You call him a booby guy!"

This was the first instance of Smg3 trying to take down Smg4 and soon Three had descended into the path of a villain.

~Present time~

"Aww it's okay Three! We all forgive you." He acted like he didn't care and asked "Are we done here? It's time for Eggdog's bath." Boopkins was about to answer, but Bob stepped in for details. "WAIT! WHAT ABOUT THE TIME I SEXILY DESTROYED YOU AND GOT ALL THE GIRLS?"

"Yeah...that didn't happen. Now get out before I decide to destroy you both for trespassing."

They got the hint and went back to their main goal. Heading to the castle.