24

After a month later

>>>>>

Today is Taekook's wedding day..... Yes they wanted to marry soon, and Jungkook was too happy when Taehyung said that he wanted to marry soon and this whipped person denied his Sweetcheeks words no way... He arranged the wedding... And back to the story.

Dressing room~~~•

Jungkook felt nervous and he was tapping his foot on the ground... While Ara, minjae, yoongi, jin and hobi were done with him.

Yoongi: Why are you behaving like this kook.

Kook: Hyung, I am feeling nervous.. What if he doesn't want to marry me. He said and they are blankly looking at him.

Jin: Yaah! Dumbo. If he doesn't want to marry you then why would he say to marry you in first place. he shout.. Jungkook smiles shyly when he remembers how his Sweetcheeks asked him to marry him soon.

Kook: I was just nervous ok. You will get to know when you are in my place. He said to their hyungs who was glaring at him... Because they want to take things slowly and they want to create their lovely movements in the relationship.

Jin/yoongi/hobi: Yeah yeah you are right. They said Jungkook smiles at them..

Ara: Kook you are lookin so handsome my baby

Ara: Kook you are lookin so handsome my baby. She kissed on his forehead.

Minjae: Yes my son you are lookin so handsome.

Hobi: Yeah let's go... They went outside.

•••••••••••°°

With  Taehyung~~••

Taehyung was eating strawberries while Jimin was doing his hair and Lisa was doing his make-up "not much just a touch up cause Taehyung didn't need any though" Min-ah, Tae-sean and Namjoon was lookin at Taehyung who was laughing and eating peacefully without any nervous or anything..

Min-ah: Tae don't you feel nervous. She asked

Tae: Why mom. Taehyung looked at min-ah.

Tae-sean: Today is your marriage Tae. He said

Tae: Yeah i am feeling very happy to be a Jeon. he giggles now everyone lookin at him.

Lisa: Tae They are asking about don't you feel nervous. She said

Tae: And why would I feel nervous.. In fact I was the one who said that I wanted to marry him quickly...and I think my poor kookie feeling nervous now.  he poured his family shake their heads.

Jimin: Tae go and change your dress we are done with your hair and make-up. he said and Taehyung left to room. After 10 minutes the door opened and see Taehyung the family gasped.

They: Woww

They: Woww.

Jimin: Woah my soulmate you are lookin so beautiful. She said.

Lisa: Yes. Tae you are lookin so pretty.

Tae-sean/ Min-ah: No my baby was lookin so gorgeous. They smile Taehyung was feeling shy to face Jungkook because she knows that whipped bunny reaction.

Namjoon: Wow, My baby Tae was lookin so Cute. He smile widely at his baby brother Taehyung return a smile.

Namjoon:  Let's goo. They nodded and left....

~~~~~~~~~~••

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung and he heard music he turned to look at the doors but... His breath hitched when he saw Taehyung walking Towards Jungkook who was dying inside to not kiss him... he was lookin unreal to him.. And Taehyung was no less he was already Imaging his unholy thoughts about his soon-to-be his  husband... They where busy in they thoughts but got disturbed by priest clear throat.

Priest: Now attention please, if anyone have object to the marriage please come ahead. He said and return he got no response.

Priest: Please take your vows, Jeon Jungkook first take your vows. He said Jungkook took the deep breath and held Taehyung hands.

Kook: I Jeon Jungkook willing to be your husband hold your hands, cherish you with all my love and care for you....  And I will respect you....I will only love you... I will be your strength in your weakest time.... And support you in your every step....I will be there for you and I promise to protect you with my everything. I Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as my wedded wife. He said Taehyung teary smiled at him.

Kook: I Kim Taehyung willing to be your wife...hold your hands, cherish you with all my love and care for you...  And I will respect you....I will only love you...I will be your strength in your weakest time.... And support you in your every step.....I will be there for you and I promise to protect you with my everything. I Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as my wedded Husband. He said Jungkook smiles widely at him while a year drops flow from his eyes....

Priest: Please exchange your rings

Priest: Please exchange your rings. He said Jungkook put the ring on Taehyung finger... And she did the same. The family clapped loudly with a bright smile.

Priest: You may kiss you bride. He said Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his waist and wrapped his hands on his waist... Taehyung also wrapped his hands around his neck... They looked at each other their eyes filled up with love...Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and smashed his lips on Taehyung's and he pulled him more closer and kissed back... The kiss was just pure one after a minute they back away from the kiss and looked at each other....

Tae: I love you kookie. he said

Kook: I love you most Sweetcheeks. He kissed his forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

HEY BUNS ❤️

Please ignore the mistakes bun ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️