29

>>>>>>>>>

8 months of Taehyung~~••

Today the total family is in Jeons mansion because Jungkook requested them to stay here..... Now Taehyung was sitting in the bedroom and he is missing Jungkook... Because Jungkook left for an urgent meeting.

he was feeling bored and he wanted to see what Jungkook was doing now... he opened the footage of the Jungkook office... But Taehyung's eyes darkened when he saw a lady who was entering Jungkook's cabin and removed her first two buttons... She is exposing her boobs.... She was in front of Jungkook who was busy checking the files he just wanted to go to Taehyung's arms and sleep while putting his hand on his belly his unborn baby. She cleared her throat but Jungkook already guessed that she came to seduce him so he didn't look at her.

Taehyung smiles at his husband... But a smirk appeared on his face and he was planning something and he saw the girl left from his cabin because Jungkook shouted at her that she was fired.

Taehyung takes his phone out and calls Namjoon who lifts quickly....

Namjoon: Yes bear.

Tae: hyung I want a girl in Kookie's basement in 30 minutes i already sent her photos and details so i repeated again i want her in 30 minutes oppa.

Namjoon: Ok bear i will take care of it. He hung the call... Taehyung smirked widely.

_____________________________________________

Namjoon already sent that girl to Kookie's basement and now he entered the mansion and saw the whole family was smiling while talking with each other... except Jungkook.

Namjoon: Bear!  Taehyung looked.

Tae: Are you done hyung. he said Namjoon nodded and Taehyung left for the Jungkook basement.... Now everyone is looking at namjoon.

Namjoon: he is going to the basement. He said

Jimin/ Lisa: Not again. They said.

Namjoon: Yeah I think the girl is trying to seduce kook,

Yoongi: Let's see.

Jim: No yooni, he will kill her very cruelly.

Ara: Let's goo yooni my cutie son-in-law never does... She was so soft. She said... They nodded except for Jimin Lisa Namjoon and Min-ah Tae-seon.

In the basement ~~•••

Taehyung entered the basement and saw the girl was tried up with chains... he whispered something to bring it he nodded and left... he went near the girl and sat on the couch and the smirk on Taehyung's smirk never faded in his face though.

???: Who are you,  why you tied up me here. She shouted... Her voice pissed off taehyung she closed hus ears with hands.

Tae: Bicth don't shout, and about me... I am the wife of the one who you try to seduce slutty bicth. he said... The whole family was outside and looking at him.

Tae: Why are you so quite huh? He said with his deep voice which made shivers running over everyone's spain... The girl was shaking in fear.

???: please don't do anything. She said but Taehyung smirks widely he shakes his head as no.

Tae: Oh Poor bicth don't you know, seducing Mafia Queen's king is dangerous. Taehyung said The girl's eyes winded and she never in life thinks that he was a mafia queen who is heartless and she was very dangerous... Soon a guard will come.. Taehyung stood up from their couch.

???:  Please i will never even look at him again please leave me ma'am I beg you. She was screaming and Taehyung was in his mood swings... he got pissed... Taehyung pulled her hair and called a guard to hold her tongue out... And he did what Taehyung said... And the next second the girl tongue was in his hand... The family eyes winded in scared and Ara was shocked to see her son-in-law.

Tae: You bicth how dare you to try to seduce my kookie.  he suddenly stabbed her boobs because that's what she tried to show to Jungkook and the girl was screaming in pain .... Taehyung stabbing her continually... The girl was crying in pain..

Taehyung stabbed on her thighs and marked everywhere in her body.... The girl's body was covered with blood and she was slowly losing her consciousness.

Tae:  Hey bicth I am not done yet... Don't die soon she was waking her but the girl didn't move or breathe... Taehyung poured hot water on her.... But still she doesn't move a bit..

Namjoon: Tae she is dead.... Let's goo your kookie must come to house... Go and change your clothes. He said softly Taehyung looked at her clothes which covered which blood he quickly went out from the basement leaving the family who was still in shock to see Taehyung.

And Ara was now regretting her words even though he is cute... Taehyung is a mafia Queen who everyone scared of him.. Ara Shake her head and everyone left the basement... Namjoon informed the guards to clean the place...

But little the know..... The basement CCTV camera was fixed by Jungkook and he received a message that someone entered the basement and he watched the live show with a smirk while looking at his baby Sweetcheeks who was looking so hot while in anger and killing someone...

And Jungkook sees how his baby claims down when he hears his name.... He shakes his head and leaves for his baby while smiling crazily.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

HEY BUNS ❤️

Please ignore the mistakes ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️