6. A JIBBS moment

A\N: As I said in the prologue there will be plenty as JIBBS moments because they are in an established relationship and this is just the first of many. It's a short moment because I love short moments instead of big ones because in my opinion, short moments are a lot sweeter (and I have given myself a deadline, this will be out by midnight) Enjoy this chapter Angels.

NCISNCISNCISNCISNCIS

He stood with her wrapped in his arms as they both looked at the passed out man in the bed, snoring quietly. 

"I don't know how to help him, Jen, I really don't." Jethro sighed, Jenny rubbed a hand up his back. 

"You're doing everything you can for him, Jethro." Jen replied softly as she led him outside of the guest room, closing the door behind them softly. 

Jethro lent against the wall opposite the guest bedroom, his eyes on the closed bedroom door. "Jethro, you're doing everything you can for him, you can't do much more than what you're already doing for him." Jen said, offering her hand for him to take. He did and allowed himself to be led into what was their bedroom while kissing her lips as they went. 

NCISNCISNCISNCISNCIS

Jethro had his arms wrapped around her naked body, his nose was buried in her red hair, Jen was asleep but he was wide awake, his brain wouldn't shut off and allow him to sleep next to the woman he loved. 

Today had been mind field of secrets being revealed about his SFA and he didn't know what to think or how to feel about the fact that he'd been lied to for years by the man he considered to be his son. 

Tony  enlisted in the Marines when he was 17 and served five years with them. 

Something had happened that made him leave the marines.

It was somehow expunged from his records.

Only two people in Tony's life knew about his secret, his frat brother and Kate. 

He had a best friend, Ellie Hunter, who had been found raped and strangled in Quantico. 

He had admitted that his father was abusive to him as a child. 

"Jethro, go to sleep." Jen mumbled as she snuggled closer into him, he grinned in the darkness and kissed her hair. 

"Okay, Jen." He obeyed her order, he could confront his SFA in the morning and find out what the hell happened that made DiNozzo to leave the Marines and had it expunged from his records, but for right now he was going to enjoy the fact that he had his redhead in his arms. 

He closed his eyes and his brain finally shut up long enough for him to be transported back to Paris with Jen. 

NCISNCISNCISNCISNCIS

A\N: This is a short chapter I know but it is a short one for a reason, as the story goes on, the JIBBS moments will get longer and longer. I will have chapter 7 up by tomorrow morning (fingers crossed) have a good night, Angels.