\/SIX\/

"Hey, Kami. I need your help." Neito called as he caught up to the other blonde in the hallway. Kaminari glanced back at him and smiled, "Sure, what is it?" Neito held a book in his arms and showed it to Kaminari. "Brainwashing 101," Kaminari read the title, before giving the other blonde a suspicious look. "How would you need help with that?" Neito smirked, "I want you to give it to Hitoshi. Ya know, as a little present." Kaminari stared at the 1-B student for a good minute, before shrugging, taking the book, "Okie dokie, man."

Neito smiled, an underlying bitterness hiding behind a sweet smile. "Just out of curiosity, how hard is it to control your quirk?" Monoma said, raising a brow as they walked down the hall. Denki groaned, "Where to start? I mean, the quirk itself is fire, but the after affects, I mean- damn! It's so unfair." Denki pouted. Neito laughed. "Nice, nice. Well, I gotta get going. Have fun, Kami." Neito waved to the other male as he walked off.

Kaminari watched him from a distance, admiring his form. He was just so...graceful. Well, in Kaminari's eyes, at least. "Hey, man!" He felt an arm drop over this shoulders. "Hey, Kiribro." He grinned. "You're hanging out with Monoma? Dang, that's manly. He's a manly dude if you can get past his crazy attitude." Kaminari smed. He was right, but since Monoma began talking to him, he didn't seem to have to worry about that half of him. "Well, I just wanted to give you a heads-up, we got a pop quiz today." Both boys heads dropped in defeat. "That's not very manly..." Kirishima nodded in agreement, "Not manly at all."

_______

During the quiz, Kaminari's mind wouldn't quit racing. He had so many thoughts. What if he failed, and Monoma and Shinsou quit talking to him because they wasted so long helping him, only for it to be in vain? What if he was the only one who hadn't passed? What if he failed the hero course all together, and had to retake it? "Okay, turn your papers in and go." His head shot up from his paper. He was on the first page. He hurried and circled random answers, before standing up, sitting it on Aizawa's desk.

He hurried back to his desk, grabbing his bag, where the brainwasher book was peering out. Right, Shinsou, he slung the bag over his shoulder, racing out of the classroom. He scanned the hall for the purple haired brainwasher, but to no avail. Surely he would have to be in the lunchroom.

So, that's where he went next. He peered inside. And low and behold, there he was, sitting at his usual table. Denki sighed, walking across the room. "Hey, Shinsou!" He waved to him, smiling. Shinsou glanced at him, and gave a small wave as he approached him. "I guess you need something," Shinsou muttered, and Kaminari shook his head, reaching into his bag.

He pulled the book out, handing it to Shinsou. "Here, Neito said to give it to you." Shinsou slowly took the book, his eyes tracing the title, before he rolled them. "Thanks." Kaminari smiled, nodding, before a thought struck him. "Oh, and would you mind coming to my dorm tonight? I need a little help. Aizawa Sensei gave us a surprise pop quiz, and I'm pretty sure I failed, I picked random answers." Hitoshi listened quietly, and once Kaminari had finished, he let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Kaminari, why would you do that? You're smart, you could have passed it." Kaminari shrugged. Hitoshi's brows furrowed slightly and he shook his head, "Yeah, I'll have Neito come along, too. Just- go eat."