Part 16:- Lifetime memories

I had uploaded this chapter today in the morning but it got deleted due some glitch/internet issue ( thankfully I write in my notes app ), so I had to rewrite a certain parts and recheck the entire chapter which took time .

Also take a look at the previous update 😬
-----------------------------------------------------------

" Priya, are you from Mac-D?" Ram asked in a serious tone.

" Huh?" Priya asked in confusion.

"Because I'm lovin' it," he spoke with a grin.

After spending some romantic time at the Tvindefossen waterfall, Ram & Priya were now sitting at Max Burgers waiting for their order when Ram started showing off his flirting skills.

"Yeh wala bahut zyada cheesy tha, Ram," Priya said with a serious face, trying to fight back the smile.

"Acha, to chalo dusra suno," he said, looking back at his screen, "Are you Google?" he continued.

She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Because you are all that I am searching for," his grin getting bigger.

"Hmm, better than earlier but still there is a scope for improvement."

"Ok, so" he spoke, leaning forward, "Priya, your lips look lonely, will they like to have the company of mine?" he said in a flirty tone, making her cheeks turn red.

"Ram!" she scolded, taking a look around to make sure no one heard her stupid husband's flirting.

Ram chuckled looking at his wife's red face; the sight was all the reason he started with this flirting.

"Behave, log hai," she scolded him like a toddler.

"Log hume jante hai?" he put up the most sensible question, making her tongue-tied.

Priya was acting very conscious after the lift incident in the morning when they were being all touchy, and a couple entered the lift, making the situation awkward. He knew he had to do something, or else she would remain conscious throughout, not being able to live the moment.

"Phir bhi," she protested.

"Koi phir-vir nahi hum honeymoon pe aaye hai, aur hum to bas thodi flirting hi kar rahe koi PDA thodi," he spoke, pointing at a nearby couple with his eyes, who were into a full display of affection, lost in their own world.

Her cheeks grew hotter as she followed his sight.

"Ab pakad lu," he asked, forwarding his palm in her direction.

"Nahi," she replied with a sly smile playing on her lips.
.
.
.
.
"Ban gaye hero," Priya taunted as she saw Ram putting his hands in his trousers' pocket, feeling cold.

Underestimating the cold, Ram had worn a t-shirt along with a thin black jacket. He even went on to playfully mock Priya for feeling too cold when she wore a long thick coat.

"Thandi thori lag rahi," he spoke defensively, his image being at stake.

Priya gave him a side-eye before passing him the extra coat she was carrying in her arms.

"Phen lijiye, drame mat kariye," she spoke while passing him the coat.

"Ye to tumh..." His sentence was cut short as he realized the coat was his. Wearing the coat, he passed her a childish grin, rubbing his neck.

"Vo to tumne bola to phen liya, warna thand-vand thori lag rahi thi," he spoke, wrapping his fingers around hers, defending his ego.

"Hmm, vo to pata hai," she spoke sarcastically.
.
.
.
.
.
" Sambhal ke Priya," Ram protectively held her by the elbow as her steps faltered in the thick snow.