Part 4:- Ram-Priya & The Kiss

Sorry for the delay was occupied with studies, let's quickly hop on to the chapter .

(As a compensation it's a long update 1700+ words)

Happy reading ❤️,

************************************

Ram-priya reached the terrace hand-in-hand.

"Mr.Kapoor terrace ?? Really it's 11:30 and apko terrace pe ana tha ", Priya said glaring at ram.

"Aree yaar ruko to tum, sabar rakho na thora ", ram said pulling her towards the back side of terrace .

They went to the backside of terrace ,there was a steep staircase leading upwards . Ram helped Priya to climb up the stairs .

 Ram helped Priya to climb up the stairs

(For imagination);

As soon as they reached , Priya looked around mesmerized , it was a small terrace. It was completely empty only few plants were kept on side and fairy lights around the glass railings , though the place looked bit dirty and seemed as if it is rarely visited , Priya felt a connection she found a kind of love and peace there maybe it was due to the sea which was clearly visible from there or the cold breeze which softly was caressing her face.

 It was completely empty only few plants were kept on side and fairy lights around the glass railings , though the place looked bit dirty and seemed as if it is rarely visited , Priya felt a connection she found a kind of love and peace there mayb...

Priya turned back to look at Ram , who was standing at a little distance from her , looking at her with a smile on his face and love in his eyes .

" So how's it " ,Ram asked Priya moving towards her in small steps.

" It's beautiful " , Priya said smiling towards him .

" I am glad you liked it , I know it's a bit dirty but it was a sudden plan to come here or else I would have got it cleaned " , ram said standing near her .

" It's ok mr.kapoor it's not that dirty , I liked it .So, this is your special place ", Priya said with a smile on her face.

"Yes madam , this is my special place or you can say my favourite place in this whole wide world . No matter where I go the amount of peace I feel after coming here is unmatched. Whenever I feel low or want to spend time with myself this place becomes my solace ", ram said looking around the place.