Part 7:- Drive

A simple romantic chapter between the two emotional ones, you may also skip if you want, but if you do read, it will just add to the beauty 🤍.

************************************

After a long day at work Priya left her clinic, when her eyes fell on silhouette of a man leaning on a black car, it was enough to bring a subtle smile on her face .

This small act of his, coming to pick her up from work, made her feel loved & cared for. It felt good to know that after a tiring day at work there is someone to lean on, their is someone waiting for you to get back home or maybe waiting for their home to come back to them .

Jumping on her steps she went near him, her Ram, who had a serene smile on his face and hands wide open, waiting to take her in his embrace .

Without saying a word she leaped on him throwing her hands around his neck, taking him in a tight hug.

Ram took a few steps back balancing them from falling, " not surprised" he asked not breaking the hug.

" No, I knew you will come to pick me up since you took a leave today from office ", she replied still being in his embrace, taking a deep sniff of his woody cologne.

" Madam I am picking you up daily from now onwards " , he spoke.

" No need I am more than capable of coming myself ", Priya spoke sternly breaking the hug.

" Yes I know you are more than capable of doing anything but I also have a right to pamper my wife you know ", ram said looking into her eyes with affection.

" Ramm why " , she whined not having a counter statement.

" Accha leave all this tell me how was your day ", he spoke diverting the topic, his hands still on her waist whereas hers around his torso, their faces inches apart .

" It was okay-ish few minutes back, but now it's good ", she spoke with a wide smile .

" Let's make this good day- best " , he said removing his hands from waist and turning back to open the passenger side door for her .

Holding the door handle from one hand, he bowed his head infront of her ;

"Ma'am, please" , he spoke while gesturing her to enter the car with his other free hand .

The subtle smile which was on her lips few seconds back turned into wide one reaching upto her eyes, when she saw the rose petals decorating the passenger side of seat .