Chapter 58: The Play (II).

One Day Off.
Three days before the play.

Current Location: Commoners Dormitory.

[Analissa Blanchet].

The wooden tile on the door had this name scribbled, inside was the heroine of the story holding her egg, patting its head. It grew orange spots that resembled fire, maybe it's because their egg has been connected with that element.

By the window there was a small little box that was meant for a little red sparrow, planning to sleep over for the days ahead. Still having the same mission of watching over the blonde girl, he takes it seriously but for some reason-

"Tweet! Tweet!" (Losimer) flies over the little warm box that the blonde girl had made for him, with a small plate on the side containing his favorite scrumptious, delicious, crispy, crunchy, sunflower seeds delights.

"You like it? Really? I'm glad." (Analissa) also gives Losimer a gentle caress by the hand and refills his water in his new temporary home. Losimer just couldn't help but lower his guard down if Miss Analissa Blanchet will keep on doing kind things like these!

"I know the Villainess- ahem I mean Lady Evelyn has told you to keep an eye on me and sometimes I think you even watch in the night right?"

"Tweet..." The bird was shameful enough to admit that he does, nodding.

Anyone with a good head and sense of danger will think that a bird being sent by someone to watch you almost twenty-four seven, keeping tabs, knowing where you are and what you're doing is a dangerous thing but for Analissa-

"You can stay here in the meantime. Your little hangout spot while you keep your tabs on me." She welcomes the bird like it was nothing. The bird's eyes had stars in them, thinking if she was the embodiment of the light goddess. Even his master wasn't this kind and considerate towards him!

"Sniff... Tweet!" (Losimer) presses his cheeks against the blonde girl happily, she has never met such a considerate- and weird human before! He tells Analissa that he loves everything that she's doing and that he may help the master win over a lovely human.

"Oh wow I guess you really like it that much." The Japanese streamer was not really expecting to befriend a bird like Losimer but it was a happy accident to have.

It doesn't feel too lonely inside the dormitory now, she has always wanted a pet too back in her real world. Being sick didn't give her much opportunity to take care of a dog or a cat-

A bird though? She wasn't a bird person before but now maybe she is.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The two were interrupted by someone knocking on the door, so early in the afternoon.

"Huh?"

"Tweet?"

Analissa and Losimer looked at each other before turning back to hear another set of knocks.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Analissa stares at the entrance door suspiciously, "That's weird, I wasn't expecting any visitors today." she mutters and the bird overhears it.