LA Concert

BY THE WAY I'M AGING SABRINA CARPENTER DOWN TO 20 FOR THIS STORY ALSO I'M MAKING WALKERS PARENTS DIVORCED FOR THE STORYLINE

I've been on tour for about three weeks now and it's actually the best thing that's ever happened to me. So many fans are so nice and the meet and greets are so wholesome. I've done nine shows so far and I have one tonight. Tonight is LA night one, where we debut Feather. Plus, a bunch of celebrities are going to be there because it's close to them. 

If anyone wonders how I tour as a 15-year-old, I'm homeschooled so that pretty much sums it up. 

Addi, Sabrina and I we're hanging out in the tour bus, there we're 5 hours before we had to get ready. My parents' kind of just let Sabrina chaperone me and Amanda, they didn't really care about this stuff. Amanda was out doing something, so it was just us three. We we're all just on our phones. 

"Hey Juno look" Addi shoved her phone into my face. 

WALKER SCOBELL'S POV

Today I had yet another Percy Jackson Interview. This time it was with nearly everyone though, Leah, Aryan, Charlie, Dior, and I. 

Most of the questions we're usual questions, but since this wasn't a scripted interview I was nervous for some questions. 

"Who is your guy's celebrity crushes?" the interviewer asked. 

(I DONT KNOW IF THESE ARE ACCURATE JUST GUESSING)

"Sabrina Carpenter for sure" Charlie said

"Rudy Pankow" Dior said pretending to fan herself. 

"Have you guys seen young Ralph Macchio?" Leah pretended to pass out. 

"I agree with Charlie on this one, but have you guys seen Amanda Seyfried's daughter, Addi?" Aryan laughed. 

I knew who my celebrity crush was, but I was too shy to say.

"Dish it Walker" Leah said. 

"Oh, I know this one! You can't lie Walk" Charlie laughed. 

"Me personally, Juno, you know the singer?" I said nervously. 

"Ohh" Leah and Aryan said at the same time.

JUNO'S POV:

"Percy Jackson likes me?" I paused. "Grover likes you" I pointed at Addi, "Luke likes you" I pointed to Sabrina then laughed. 

"We're pulling all the Percy Jackson characters" Sabrina laughed. 

"No because if they're at our concert tonight their going to have a full field day" Addi Giggled. 

"Oh yeah" Sabrina gasped. 

WALKER'S POV:

After the interview, we all headed back to the hotel. We we're all going to a concert, Juno's concert. Since she was in LA and so we're we, Dior and Charlie decided they we're going to buy tickets for my birthday. I can't lie I'm excited we have front row seats. I'm also slightly nervous because we have backstage passes for after the show, for the meet n greet. What is I stutter? What if I completely embarrass myself, what if she's seen the interview? Oh no now I'm scared. 

JUNO'S POV

It was finally time to get ready for my concert. Concert days take so long. 

For my outfit I was wearing a light blue corset top and a black skirt, with one of Sabrina's pairs of chunky black platforms which she gave me because I'm also pretty short. Sabrina was wearing a light pink corset top with her Iconic heart in the middle like most of her concert tops and a black skirt with platform heels. Addi was wearing a red corset top with a black skirt and platforms.