I can't live without HER

Thomas's POV

It's been almost 3 days since Y/n disappeared. Everyone in town is looking for her right now. I'm very worried. Please be well, I don't want to continue living without her.
Dylan and I walk around the city every day looking for clues as to who might have kidnapped her.
It was already dark when Dylan and I went back to the place where Y/n had lost her cell phone. Everything was quiet...
The moon cast a slight light into the alley so that you could somewhat see where you were stepping. I was deep in my thoughts...
Suddenly my cell phone rang. When I looked at the screen, my heart stopped. An unknown number is calling me. The exact same number that texted me, the exact same number that said I would never see Y/n again. I pulled myself together and picked up.
My voice shook as I greeted the person with a 'Hello'. A chill ran down my spine as a familiar voice answered me. A voice that I knew far too well. HE. MATTHEO.

T: Hello?

M: Tommy, my old friend!

T: What do you want Mattheo? Where is Y/n?

M: You'll find out soon.
But first I want something from you!

T: What!?!? Whatever you want, I'll give it to you!!!

M: Come to the abandoned warehouse, outside of town, ALONE! Tomorrow night...
And you can see her again!
Come unarmed. If I find out you can't come alone, you'll never see Y/n again. Not even her corpse!

T: Please don't hurt her! Please, I'm begging you!
I'll be there... alone and unarmed.

M: Good

An uneasy feeling spread inside me. I felt uncomfortable with the thought that Mattheo had kidnapped Y/n. I knew Mattheo and knew that he was a sick psycho.
I couldn't sleep a wink that night. Neither does Dylan. He had heard everything and he knew my story with Mattheo from the past.

~Meanwhile with Y/n and Mattheo~

Y: What are you up to? What has Thomas done to you to make you hate him so much?

M: He ruined my life and now I'm ruining his!

Y: What did he do?

M: Back in school, Thomas and I were best friends. We were inseparable until we got to high school. He became popular and I became less so. He was one of the popular ones and I was one of the bullying victims...
His ''cool and new friends'' started bullying me. Even Thomas turned away from me and bullied me. They insulted me and pushed me around like I was trash. Since then I have suffered from severe depression...
He ruined my life and never apologized for it...

Y: Mattheo...I-I'm sure Thomas has changed. Back then it wasn't him, it was peer pressure. Thomas would never have done something like that. I know him!

M: Apparently you don't know him as well as you think!

Y: Also, how do you plan to ruin his life?

M: Let that be my worry, I just need you and that's enough.

~in the evening~

Thomas's POV

I was on my way to the warehouse Mattheo had been talking about. I made sure no one was following me and entered the dilapidated building.
There were broken pieces and stones on the ground. The walls were covered in graffiti. My hands were shaking and I started sweating easily even though it was pretty cold. Now here I was, standing in front of a room with closed doors. Even if I didn't know exactly what to expect, I could guess. Hesitantly, I reached for the door handle and pushed it down. With a creak, the door opened and I could see into a dark room. A bright full moon shone through the window so I could look around. When I looked at the floor, my heart stopped. I thought I was losing consciousness. That couldn't be true. That couldn't be true.
On the floor lay Y/n's pale and emaciated body. She showed no signs of life. She was DEAD. My legs gave way and I sank to the ground. I couldn't think about anything anymore, I blocked out everything around me. I stared into Y/n's cold eyes. She had dark circles under her eyes and she was as white as chalk.
Her lips and cheeks had lost their reddish color. I couldn't see any emotion in her eyes.
A lone tear rolled down my cheek and dripped onto the floor.
Only then did I notice the knife that was lying next to Y/n. Next to it was a piece of paper with a pen. On the page, I could also decipher one sentence. A sentence that Mattheo had written.

Before you do what you want to do, I would also like to know why?
Why didn't you ever help me?
-mattheo

I tried everything back then, but they threatened to do the same thing to me if I said anything. They threatened me to do worse things to you! I was young and dumb.
It was peer pressure, I had no choice.
Please Mattheo forgive me
-Thomas

With these words that I had just written down, I put the pen away and reached for the knife.
Without thinking about it, I plunged the blade into my stomach. I didn't feel any pain. I had no reason to live anymore. Without Y/n my life is meaningless. I passed out but I fell asleep with a smile. I knew I would see Y/n like this again.
In the realm of the dead.
Now we were lying there. Y/n's corpse and my body currently bleeding to death.
My eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.
Finally I can see her again....