Chapter 39: Plan

Previous Chapter:

Jungkook: We're not together. We've never been together. It was all an act.

Jungkook said silently, making everyone look at him with confused eyes, except Eunwoo, Mrs. Choi and the unknown lady.

Author's POV:

Jimin: What?

Everyone turned toward Jimin, who was wide awake now.

Jungkook: Yes. Me and Eunwoo were never in a relationship. It was all an act.

Jin: Why?

Jin asked in a low voice, his voice full of pain.

Jungkook: I wanted revenge. My wolf wanted revenge. I wanted to do justice to Mama and every single other omega. Me and my wolf planned to make you guys fall in love with us and then break your hearts so you guys could suffer mentally. Mrs. Choi was also on the plan with me.

Jungkook said, and everyone looked shocked.

Yeonjun: Mom?

Jungkook: The first time we met, she got to know what I was planning. After that, she told me that she'd help me with my plan. She told me to be nice and loving with you guys, so I'll make you guys head over heels for me. I did as she said. When she was sure that you guys fell hopelessly in love with me, after six months, she introduced Eunwoo to me. Mrs. Cha was her childhood best friend, so she accepted being involved in our plan. Mrs. Cha convinced Eunwoo, too. Eunwoo wasn't sure, but after we met and I told him my past, he accepted it happily. The only problem was that he had a girlfriend. We were afraid she wouldn't accept it, and me and Mrs. Choi would respect it if she didn't want to, but after she got to know why we were doing it, she accepted it because she was also a victim of abuse. Mrs. Choi told us that me and Eunwoo should always act in love and make sure you guys see it, so you guys can suffer. My wolf accepted this all happily, too, because he gets to see you guys suffer in pain. But Mrs. Choi made a deal with Gguk.

Soobin: What deal?

Soobin asks in disappointment.

Jungkook: That if my mates don't turn back to their usual selves after I break their hearts, then he would have to forgive them too. But if they do, then my wolf gets to do anything he wants with them. Gguk accepted the deal. In this one month, when Gguk saw Jinnie hyung, Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung, and Taehyung hyung accept my decisions with broken fake smiles and still be headlessly in love with me, he decided to forgive them and give them a second chance.

Namjoon: So you're telling me that since the start, it has been decided that you'll not marry Eunwoo, but he will marry his girlfriend?

Namjoon asked with a hopeful voice.

Jungkook: Yes.

Jungkook said with a small smile.

Taehyung: So does it mean that you'll get back with us?

Taehyung asked, sobbing.

Jungkook nodded his head, sobbing. He opened his arms for Taehyung.

Taehyung ran towards Jungkook, picking him up and kissing him.

Yeonjun: Why did you decide to help Jungkook with his plan?

Yeonjun asked confusedly.

Mrs. Choi: It's because of Mina. My daughter was also a victim of abuse, and when she told me she wanted revenge, I told her that it's better to forgive, move on, and let the law give the punishment. That made her take her own life. I wanted to ease the pain and regret by helping another victim of abuse.

Mrs. Choi said, crying. Yeonjun pulled her into his arms, shushing her. Soobin looked at both of them with teary eyes.

Soobin walked toward the two kissing couples and cleared his throat, making Taehyung pull away from Jungkook.

Soobin: Baby, I'm sorry. I should've stood beside you and supported you. You're right, I and the rest of the omegas are too selfless, and that's why alphas abused us this long. I should've understood your pov, too. If someone had done that to my eomma, I would've done the same if I could. When you killed Mr. Kim, it gave me a lot of satisfaction because he was cruel to my eomma. I forgot that you were also seeking revenge, not for yourself but for us. I still believe that playing with emotions is not right, but if you found that a suitable punishment for them, then I should've respected it. I'm sorry for not being there for you.

Soobin said, crying, making Jungkook pull him into his embrace.

Jungkook: Mama, you're kind, and that's really good. You're pure, kind, loyal, and innocent, and finding someone like that is hard nowadays. I didn't want to do this, too, but my wolf was too hurt by his precious person being hurt. My wolf sought revenge, and I couldn't do anything else because my wolf was right. Every time I thought of forgiving them, my wolf would remind me of how you were raped, dumped, and left to die. He would remind me of the millions of omegas tortured and abused, and that would make what I was doing the bare minimum.

Jungkook said and looked at his mates, who were looking down. He left his eomma and pulled them into his arms.

Jungkook: But I forgive you guys now because you guys have changed. Please don't break my heart or trust.

Jungkook said, snuggling into Hobi's chest.

The alphas pecked his forehead and nodded their heads with a smile.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly turned golden, and he pulled away.

Gguk: Look here. I'll be saying this once. I forgave you and decided to give you a second chance, but if you guys hurt my human, I'll tear you to pieces.

Gguk said in a stern voice, but widened his eyes when he was pulled into a kiss by Jimin.

Jimin: Okay, your highness.

He teased Gguk, who huffed and crossed his arms.

Yoongi: If I ever break your trust, I'll tear myself apart before you do it.

Yoongi said and kissed gguk, who kissed back.

Everyone sighed in relief, finally seeing happiness enter their house for eternity.