Chapter 6

Wen Wei tried to explain that he was not a monster, but the two peony seemed to be really scared. No matter what they said, they refused to speak and tried very hard to make an ordinary peony flower.

There was no way to communicate with the two peony. Wen Yan went out and went to the door. Every family had a tree at the door. He wanted to know if all the plants would talk, or only the two peony were special.

The sun was shining outside, and the big branches at the door swayed gently with the breeze. In addition to the children's play and the roar of chickens and ducks, Wen did not hear any special sounds.

Looking at the tail of a row of trees in the stockade, Wen Wei did not hear which tree had a slight sound.

He was relieved to breathe a sigh of relief. It seems that he was not a problem, but the two peony in the house became fine.

The tight heart relaxes, and Weng slowly moves back. On the road, occasionally people who pass by will curiously greet him, and the children who are playing are far following him, but they are not close.

Wen Yan moved out of a small bench and sat in the doorway to bask in the sun.

The two basins of quiet and unusual peony were moved out of the sun, and I remembered that they had said that they wanted to bask in the sun.

The time spent sitting idle was slow, and I felt that I had been sitting for a while, but the sun in the sky just came from the east to the middle.

The men in the stockade are estimated to be busy, and the farmer's tools are going back and forth in twos and threes. Occasionally they will have fun and they are familiar with each other.

Wen Yan's hands held his chin and looked at them seriously.

In the past life, he also worked as a farmer. At that time, his mother and his sister were not there. He had nothing. He went to Zhuangzi to work for his life. There were ten copper plates in an acre field. The money was not much but the owner’s house had breakfast and lunch. He was barely able to live this job.

There are still many people on Zhuangzi who work for the sake of life. When I heard that there was no life at all, there was not much contact with them, but occasionally they would envy these people. Although they had been poor, they had at least family members. Accompanied, at noon, some of the wives of the man’s family will come to give water, and a little better will bring a few wild fruits. When I heard about it, if the mother is still with her sister, he will definitely work in the field. Some people also give themselves water.

Unconsciously, I fell into the memories of the past, and I was stunned by the chin.

"Brother, what are you looking at?" A black and thin child licked his head and leaned in front of Weng, curiously looking in his direction.

Wen Yan returned to God and smiled at him. He pointed his finger at the direction of the cafeteria. "Look there, the chimney is smoking, and I have to have lunch."

The child looked up at the cafeteria and didn't know what he thought. He took a sip of water.

"Monkey, your mother called you back!" A small furry head appeared behind the big tree, shouting at the child around Wen.

"Don't call me a monkey!" The monkey snorted like a cannon as soon as he heard the sound. He swung back and swung back, and pressed the master of the sound to the ground. The two little hairs were held in a hurry. .

The battle started to be too late, and I was stunned to watch the two children who were huddled together, trying to separate them, but the two children were obviously old-fashioned, and Wen couldn’t move. The monkey took the upper hand a little. He rubbed another child on the ground, and then he slammed the tree with his hands and feet. He proudly made a face to the child with gray soil.