Chapter 23

A/n: BOLD Italic = Japanese

"Zack, M/n This is heavy can you guys take this?" Yui asked.

"Sorry my hands are out of commission right now."  Zack said nonchalantly, not sparing her a glance.

M/n grabbed the heavy stack of papers out of her hands, without a word.

He then noticed Crystal walking a bit ahead of them carrying a heavy stack of papers as well.

Many insult about her looks were directed to her from onlookers.

M/n tsked striding towards her as he took the stack of papers out of her hands as well.

He didn't say a word nor spare her a glance as he walked off.

M/n?

Crystal thought confused.

She watched as M/n's figure disappeared from her gaze down the hall.

M/n is a very odd yet.. good guy.

Too focused on M/n's figure in the distance, crystal suddenly tripped.

She prepared herself to make impact with the ground when suddenly a leg had saved her.

"You know my hands are injured. So don't get mad."

"Are you okay Crystal?" Daniel said in concern.

Both Zack and Daniel suddenly started walking alongside the girl.

They were talking but Crystal didn't notice. Her mind preoccupied on the student body president.

M/n.. that night.. you were looking out for Enu with the kind convenient store guy.

Crystal had a flashback to last night where she decided to go check up on Enu.

That's when she saw both you and the convenient store worker, helping and trying to feed her.

Despite the fact Enu kept on being hostile towards the both of you.

The two of you still attempted to support however way you guys could, in spite of the fact that the rain was pouring down.