4.|| roach

where are yall spawning in from😭😭

anyway thanks for 300+ reads!!

Ah, yes. Your brother is dragging you to one of his friend's house because he wants to go get some ramen.

why is he bringing you?

oh, idk.

/srs bro.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

Riki rings the doorbell to his 'pal's house. what was his name again? kousei? kaori? anyway, you just call him saiki either way. who really cares?

the hot pinked haired boy opens the door to see your horrendous looking brother, eating a popsicle in what a 7 year old would wear. what a pleasant sight to see after you teleported to texas due to a cockroach.

he shuts the door the millisecond he sees riki, then teleporting to russia. he thinks a litte for a bit, 'who was that person next to nendo-san?' he queried to himself.

until it came to him.

you.

oh fuck. is what he thought when he realized what he did. i mean, how would you react if you shut the door on your crush?

he teleports back, slightly panicking on what he did to you, not your dumbass of a brother.

he re-opens the door to you, not your brother;

"oh, nendo-san. what brings you here?"

he said into your head, you haven't questioned it yet but it felt like something was wrong about the way he spoke to everyone.

"ask him."

you point to your 6'3 brother beside you, eating his popsicle as he stares at saiki.

"oh!! pal do you wanna go get ramen??!!"

you brother shot his hands up into the air and stopped eating his popsicle. he then hugged the pinkette as kusuo looked at him with his 'annoyed' face.

'wait, if nendo-san's here then he can kill the cockroach right?"

saiki thought, he allowed you and your brother in, trying to stop himself from kissing the very ground you walk on. the psychic walks away, going to get a tissue for riki to use to kill the ipis. but your brother killed it with his hands.

"wanna go get ramen now??"

your brother asked kusuo as he does a thumbs up with a smile. you're scared of bugs personally, so now you're hiding behind saiki, not really touching him, but like a foot behind him, he tries to control his blush as you stand behind him non-visibly scared.

it was clear to him you were scared, so he stepped next to you, wrapped an arm around your waist, and hugged you.

it wasn't until 2 minutes of him talking to your brother about ramen and how he doesn't want to go, that you realized in the position you're in.

you squirm out his grasp and he lets you go and denies your brother multiple times, until your brother decides to go and get ramen since he got hungry.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

"BYE PAL!!!!"

your immature brother shouts, then hugging the pink haired boy. you do a small wave and smile at him, then turn away to walk off with your brother looking for a ramen shop.

right now, kusuo could die happily and ascend to heaven due to your smile.

 he then recedes back into his house, then landing onto the couch with the smallest hint of a smile and a light pink shade spreading across his cheeks.

oh how he would die to see that smile again.

A/N

i want ramen rn

does anyone have dr pepper

most of the chapters wont follow the storyline but some chapters will

WORD COUNT: 603