Costello Series

This is a duology by _crazy_hooman_.

They need to be read in order as they are not standalones.

!WARNING! The second book is MATURE!

I'M A COSTELLO(#1) 🖤

{Currently being edited}

{Book 1 of the Costello series}

Valentina is a free-spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. annoying. She has lived in Texas for as long as she can remember with her mother with no knowledge of the rest of her family. 

Suddenly her life takes a huge turn. Loved ones are lost and sudden revelations are made. She is not very good at dealing with changes. 

Well, let's just say she is in for a huge surprise when she finds out about her father and the fact that she has six brothers.

Yeah, that's gonna be fun :)

...

Yup, this is another older brother/ mafia family story. Enjoy!

- 🖤   🖤   🖤 - 

WE ARE COSTELLOS(#2) 🖤

{Book 2 of The Costello series}

 ...

Valentina's life turns upside down when half of her family gets kidnapped out of the blue. She is devastated along with her brothers, but is ready to save her family and get some revenge.

Read how she finally learns to truly own the title of the mafia princess by saving her family and her mafia.

There's a lot more that comes to the surface in not just her life but also her friend's lives. Some revelations are pretty damn shocking which give rise to a lot more challenges that she, her family, and friends face.

Follow her on her journey of experiencing love, sadness, action, drama, comedy, and a lot more! No one messes with the Costello and loves.

- 🖤   🖤   🖤 - 

A/N

 The amount of times I've gone back to reread these books is probably insane but I NEVER get bored. The brothers and their relationship along with the hints of romance just melts my heart. The author is also such a sweetheart.