𝟎𝟎𝟏

- Jay's POV -

Seoul, the city of... ahem love! Well.. not really. People actually say the city of love is Paris.. BUT! I see it as the city of love bc of all the kdramas. Yet I still haven't gotten love. Well, I've had a huge crush on my I guess.. academic rival. But he's really handsome! How couldn't I?

His name is Lee Heeseung. He's ridiculously handsome but as cute as a hamster too. He's a bit of a bitch though. But, lucky for me.. our parents are making us fake date. See, we both come from wealthy backgrounds. So.. since we're scholars and top of the school, our parents thought us dating would be good for their reputation. I'm not complaining though.

At least I thought I wouldn't. But apparently Heeseung is dating this guy Jake secretly. Behind our parents back?! I mean, Jake is a sweetie but.. he's taking Heeseung from me (Shit.. that sounds like a yandere).

Shit, speaking of Heeseung.. he's coming to my house and I look like a mess?! Okay... do I have anything in my closet? Well I definitely do but, casual? Formal? I don't know.. how about a mix. A cute oversized jumper and baggy jeans will do.

Now I just have to wait. And wait. And wait.. Ugh! This is taking so long.

- Nobody's POV -

Jay plopped down on his bed, his head swirling with thoughts. Suddenly the doorbell rang and one of the maids came to his room, knocking. "Sir? The Lee's are here" he nodded saying "thanks" before dragging himself down the stairs.

And when he saw Heeseung, let's just say his jaw dropped. So he probably should've dressed more formal but.. this is fine. He's too lazy to go up and change again.

"Heeseung!" Mrs Park hugged him. "How about you and Jay go up to his room while we discuss" Heeseung smiled. "Of course" As soon as Mrs Park was out of his sight, Heeseung whisper shouted "The fuck are you wearing Park?!"

Jay rolled his eyes. "Shut up, I didn't know this was gonna be formal Lee." The older snickered. "Sure you didn't" the younger sighed. "Let's just go up to my room." He groaned.

Once they reached the room Heeseung chuckled. "This is your room?" Jay nodded. "Why? Got a problem with it?" "Oh, no. Nothing wrongs with it.. there's just a lot of guitar stuff."

"Well, I like the guitar and studying? That's basically my life." The taller winced. "Ouch, your life is boring."

"You just noticed? Sorry I don't have a super sweet cute innocent secret boyfriend Lee." Heeseung laughed. "Chill, Park. Just teasing. You may not have a secret boyfriend like me, or be super popular or be invited to a lot of par—"

"Okay! I get it. Just spit it out." Jay exclaimed "Well, what I'm trying to say is that you still manage to take #1 spot everytime.. because you're not so carefree as me."

"Isn't that worse? You manage to get the #2 spot everytime without studying. And I have to study my ass off to manage the #1 spot." Heeseung sighed. "I didn't ask for a ranting session Park. You need therapy." Jay rolled his eyes once again. "Shut up Lee! Asshole.." He muttered, throwing a pillow at the older.

+++
"It's on the moonlight
How many songs I write"
+++
first chapter done woohoo! I'm scared I'm going to start updating this more than my series hehe