Ch: 4

I run fast my heart pounding like a drum, echoing through my entire body. I see a crowd near the escalator, shit.

I see around myself, the man, who helped that lady, have himself turned into a monster. I turn around, everything is blurred. I don't know what to do now. I see the kid from earlier, alone amidst the chaos. I run toward him and turn him. How can a mother do this-- Oh no.

His face is bitten, blood is dripping from his cheek, and he is crying.

"Miss, where is my mom?"

I lone tear escapes my eyes. Poor thing. I take my handkerchief and tie it around his eyes.

"Don't open this until your mom comes kid"

He nods, little did he know, his mom is not going to come back for him. 

Scream escapes my mouth as I witness the most horrifying sight in front of me. A zombie, eating flesh from a pregnant lady, while she is alive. I feel like puking. His face is all red with her blood as he continues to eat her, tearing each chunk of flesh with his teeth. 

I run. I need to live. My baby needs me.

I rush to the least crowded side. My palms are sweaty, and my cramps are kicking in. I enter a room, and without a second thought, I shut the door behind me. Locking it. 

Thank God.

I lean on the door and sit down, my hand caressing my tummy. Ouch.

A most unusual sight soaks me. 

A tall man, honey skin, his belt open and his one hand rested on the wall.

DID I ENTER THE MEN'S RESTROOM?