Prologue.

=x=

A letter.

'I see traces of you in every person I meet.

I     look at the footsteps and I think of your stride. I look at the flowers and remembered your promises. I see people having fun,           drinking and laughing, and all I can think of is the way you held your cup.

I don't mind time, since I will always have it, but not you. I'll never have you        back. And I'm chasing every part of you, I'm tracing every      path you took, I'm changing my eyes to yours hoping I would understand, I am looking through your eyes so I can see what you saw, but I know I can never see      you as a whole. I  only   see your fragments. Like a puzzle set I didn't    know I had.

I didn't know I had you. I didn't value time and I didn't  value you. I didn't know and I wonder if it all really happened    or am I just  deluding myself,      did I really experience being that happy with you? Was it real? Are you real? And why did you even wait for me? Why did you   wait for someone  who doesn't value time--you? Why did I never notice? Why did you hide? Why did you leave? Why       did you leave?
  why did you    leave?        why did you have to leave?

Why did you leave?'

=x=

HELLO IT'S KARMA!

Some of you might know me from Twitter as the one who wrote this shit. I was just bored one sleepless night and vomited words on Twitter. Now I'm doing this super fun little dumbass thing, jumping platforms (is that what they call this? i'm just copy pasting from my twt acc lol). Unreal.

Anyways! As usual! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. THIS IS A FANFICTION. EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE IS COMPLETELY FROM MY IMAGINATION. IN NO WAY IN HELL THIS SHIT IS CANONICALLY ACCURATE. BWABWBAWBBAA!!!

THANK YOU!