The Family Outing

Libby's POV

It was another sunny day in Adventure Bay, and we were all having fun.

Chase and Skye went up to Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace and said, "Want to go on a family outing?"

"Yes." Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace said.

"Have fun guys." I said.

Chase, Skye and their puppies went out on their outing.

They went to the park first.

"So, Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace, do you want me to tell you how I met your mother?" Chase said.

"Yes." Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace.

"Well, you know how Ryder and Libby found me in Adventure City, and they fought your mother in a snowy forest. I met your mother when I was enjoying my day in the park alone, when I first saw her, I fell in love and had a crush on her ever since. Then we got married and had you guys." Chase said.

"Nice story, daddy." Lani said.

Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace all went to play on the playground while Chase and Skye watched.

Afterwards, they went to get shakes that are not chocolate.

"I want banana." Lani said.

"Strawberry for me." Rosalie said.

"Peanut butter for me." Marie said.

"Blueberry please." Mimi said.

"Strawberry banana for me." Ace said.

Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace got their shakes. Chase and Skye got Vanilla shakes.

"How was your outing?" Ryder asked.

"Awesome." Skye said.

Chase and Skye then licked Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace for being good pups.