3.

^^.^^

Jayesh was walking into the large 'somewhat' forest which was right infront of that small room in which all the strangers and Jayesh was in.

As she was walking '我很后悔离开。那里有美丽的女士. {I regret leaving. There were beautiful ladies.}' he thought as he kept walking deep inside the forest.

Well don't bash at me. Ik I wrote that he is a rain-forest in the introduction, but note the sarcasm guyzzzz. Who is sooooo much of a green flag in this generation.

Jayesh kept walking until he saw a light coming from somewhere. Thinking that it could be the exit, he walked up to that place.

As she reached there, he saw someone else standing there too. To his surprise, that person spoke

"Were you following me?" came out of that person's mouth as he turned to his side. Jayesh squinted his eyes as he saw a familiar face.

"Why will I be following a man? If I were to follow someone, it would be the ladies." Jayesh proudly said as he walked up that light.

"절망적인 변태 {Desperate pervert}" that man said as he started to leave until Jayesh called him out..

"Yo 混蛋, you checked what's in here? {Bastard}" Jayesh said that as he stopped.

"You can figure it out yourself, but I'll tell you one thing. Whatever that woman was saying is true" with that he left, leaving Jayesh dumbfounded

¤¤~¤¤

Rajvee was siting on a big piece of wood as she looked above in the sky. Admiring the beautiful sky.

'もし、その女性が言っていたことが真実だったらどうなるでしょうか? {What if, whatever that woman was saying is true?}" She wondered as she layer in the dirty ground, tired.

She also doesn't know why she was tired. "酔っ払って誰かとセックスしちゃったのかな?!!? {Did I fucked somebody when I was drunk?!!?}" she exclaimed, remembering going to the club before being bought here, as she sat back up.

"たとえそうだったとしても、私は悪い趣味は持っていないので、それはハンサムなものでなければなりません。{Even if I did, it has to be a handsome one because I ain't got bad taste.}"  she said proudly as she decided to look up the exit of this scary looking forest.

"ちょっと待って...もし...それが...醜いものだったらどうするの?!??? {Wait a minute...what if...it was an....ugly one?!??!}" she shouted as she stopped in her tracks.

"ちょっと待って、もし誰かとセックスしたなら、裸になるべきだったよね??ふぅ、ほっとした. {Wait a minute, if I did fucked anyone then I should've been naked right?? Huff, what a relief.}" she heaved a heavy sigh as she started walking again-- looking at the ground.

Rajvee was walking and walking and walking until she bumped into someone.

"Owwwwwww, What the fuckty fuck!" was the first sentence to come out of her mouth. As soon as she looked up, she was like 'Bombastic front-eye, criminal offensive front-eye'.

"What the fuck, bitch?!" she exclaimed looking at the person who 'she' bumped into.

"What are you looking at? Apologise, you bumped into me!" Rajvee exclaimed again while the person infront of her just rolled their eyes.

" If you remember, you were the one who bumped into me as you were looking at ground. So, it's you who should apologise" she said as raised an eyebrow at her. Rajvee scoffed, wanting to say a comeback but failed as she knew it was her fault.

"I'msorry" she said as fast as the FLASH. Then she went past her and started walking again -- looking at the front.

"Aren't you the same girl, who was at that creepy room?" the girl said as she kept up with Rajvee. And now they're walking side-by-side.

"Aren't you the same girl, who sat on that man's lap in that creepy room?" Rajvee mocked her by recalling what had happened at that time.

As she heard those words from Rajvee, she became light pink because of embarrassment.

"BTW, if you are finding for the an exit, there's none." she stated as she turned from Rajvee to walk on her own way.

"What--"

"Unfortunately, what that woman was saying is right, we can't get out of here" she said as she stopped for a sec and then started walking again.

Now, Rajvee ran to keep up with her, as she was confused.

"How do you know that and how do I know you're not lying?" Rajvee questioned her suspiciously.

"I checked it using my powers" with that being said, both the ladies were now infront of that small room again.

>><<

|Your Author|
|~Mira|