Talking

Soohyun POV

Everyone was singing praises to me whenever I was done with my crying scenes. I, on the other hand, was more impressed with Jiwon's acting. Watching her up close was so gratifying. Her micro expressions were so notable but not exaggerated. Only the best among the best actors and actresses could do that. For me, it was easier to convey strong and loud emotions than the silent painful ones. And Jiwon has been delivering perfection since the beginning of shooting.

During break, Jiwonie would sit at the corner

During break, Jiwonie would sit at the corner. I knew she wanted to recharge her energy but I couldn't help it. I would follow her and talk to her about anything. I talked about my hobbies. How I fell in love with bowling. What made me start biking. What other sports I play. She always listened and reacted well. She would laugh at my silly stories, sigh at my daddy jokes, smile at my passionate antics, gasp at my mishaps and clap at my achievements.

I did most of the talking but when she shared stories, I gave my full attention too. She would talk about the restaurants she visited, the museums she went to see, the old libraries she stumbled upon and the books she wanted to read. We were so different and yet so alike. We loved doing different things but we do it with same passion and rigor. I always liked moving and doing strenuous activities. Tiring my body helped me to relax and sleep better at night. But with Jiwonie, I found peace immediately. My body would begin to relax whenever she's near. I became childish and petty too. Who knew I could pout cutely. I really like being with her. I also like this side of me whenever I'm with her.

———————

"You..." my manager was shaking his head while driving me home after work.

"What?" I asked.

"You're like a dog waggling his tail at the sight of his hooman. You keep on following her, dude. You couldn't be more obvious," he laughed.

I blushed. "I wasn't! Amuteun, what time will you pick me up tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the subject. I wasn't ready to admit the depth of my feelings yet.

"Are you that excited to her again?"

I threw a tissue at him as he continued laughing.