08|

y/n
eh?

y/n's eyes slightly widen at what came out of his mouth, face turning a bright red.

y/n
i'm sorry?

rintarou
i know you heard me, princess. i'm interested in you. let's keep seeing each other like this, yeah?

y/n flopped on her bed, her arm draped on top of her eyes. she let out a whine, not knowing what to do. she wanted to talk to someone, but she couldn't talk to remi or asumi. they both would want her to consider their own siblings after all. so she called the only person she could rely on at the moment.

kazuha
hello?

y/n
oh my god, zuzu i don't know what to do.

kazuha
what's wrong?

y/n turned to lay on her stomach, putting her phone on speaker.

y/n
you know how i told you that, i wasn't bothered by what mimi and emi had told me?

kazuha hummed.

y/n
well, i kind of really am.

kazuha
okay, so what is making you act like this though? i don't see the problem unless you like someone or they confessed to you themself.

y/n
well, none of them did. someone else did.

kazuha
huh? who?

y/n
i went out with rintarou, to help him study, and well one thing led to another and he said that he's starting to like me and how he wants to go out again like today.

kazuha
rintarou? as in, volleyball player, rintarou suna?

y/n
yes.

y/n sighed.

kazuha
well what do you feel for him?

y/n
i don't know? i think he's cool and handsome, but i don't think i have any romantic feelings for him? but i wouldn't mind if i did? i don't know.

kazuha
what i'm hearing is you're interested, but unsure.

y/n
exactly.

kazuha
what makes you unsure?

y/n
the fact that, if what remi and asumi said is true, then i'm going to end up hurting them.

kazuha
so? it's how you feel and what you decided to do.

y/n
i just don't want to end up hurting anyone's feelings.

kazuha
i know. that's how you are, but just remember whatever you decide or whatever you plan on doing is for you. that whatever choice you make, will make you happy. your happiness matters too.

y/n
okay.

kazuha
make sure you don't forget, kay? i have an essay due tomorrow so i'm gonna have to cut this talk short. i'll see you tomorrow. if you need anything text me or spam call me or something. i love you lots.

y/n
thank you zuha. i love you more. i'll see you.

the call ends, as y/n stares at the wall in front of her. she sighs, deciding to close her eyes, which she had soon fallen asleep.