16| ji

ADHIKRIT'S POV

ADHIKRIT'S POV

Power is a thrilling addiction that can ruin people. It promises control and supreme strength. But doubts and shadows are what it offers after success. In its pursuit, a man loses many things - win and loss become very similar.

And power is something my father, Omkar Agnihotri, loves. It's something he hardly craves for.

He becomes blind to the consequences of the reputation he gains through his power. This is evident now, as he had told the media he would announce his son's wedding in three months, but now one son and another daughter-in-law are dead.

Oops, who would he present to the world now?

Everything is a web of lies.

We are all sinners, but what lies behind our sins are the lies themselves. These lies have the power to either destroy or mend our lives.

People are often easy to manipulate, but Kashi is not like others.

Kashi is not your typical person who follows the crowd. She is a woman who will go to great lengths to achieve her goals. She is extraordinary.

Oh, my sweetheart. I once saw her as gentle and kind-hearted, but she is far from it. She is captivating, like a siren.

A sweet siren.

She possesses a sweet and charming beauty that can captivate any man. She is also incredibly intelligent. And now, she has captured my heart even more.

No men anymore. She has fulfilled many of her wishes. If pushing her could set things right, then I'm all for it now.

But I can't force my love — or can I manipulate her?

Perhaps I've already made my move.

Kashi is not as she appears. She's not the type of woman who would allow herself to be forced.

Her outbursts always raised many questions for me — questions that even my parents may have found valid.

But what no one noticed was her behavior.