Chapter 54 - The Legends of Gaia!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: The Huntik Foundation attacked one of Dr. Eggman's terminals to get information on a secret cyberspace in the Starfall Islands. On the next day, they hacked the cyberspace to gather information on the Chaos Emeralds. However, a secret team from the Organization commanded by Scourge the Hedgehog and Serge the Tenrec attacked them. The Huntik team overpowered them, and managed to complete the mission.

Episode 54 - The Legends of Gaia!

LOBBY TOWER
SPLATSVILE, THE SPLATLANDS
HUNTIK FOUNDATION'S NEW HQ_

While this place is home of the lobby for Splartsville's Anarchy Battles, it is now the new International HQ of the Huntik Foundation, and home of the new Huntik Council, commanded by Maya's father, Van Blitz, and with presence of some of the Hunt...

While this place is home of the lobby for Splartsville's Anarchy Battles, it is now the new International HQ of the Huntik Foundation, and home of the new Huntik Council, commanded by Maya's father, Van Blitz, and with presence of some of the Huntik Foundation's best Seekers.

Van: Very well, guys, let's put order in the meeting.

Van sat down at the meeting table, with Blue and Orange siting at the ends of the table. Then there's as the vice-president, Blair, a close friend of Amber's, and lastly the remaining five members, Mr. Moore, Ms. Star, Mr. Diaz, Ms. Moon and Mr. Snake.

Mr. Moore: Without the Emperor, the Organization is fragmented, and pretty much devided. 

Mr. Diaz: They're still dangerous. We've recived a report from Amber Bright's team on a special team commanded by this Scourge the Hedgehog, an enemy of Sonic's from 12 000 years in the past.

Van: True. So, we must keep a look out for the Organization at all coast.

Blair: Consider it done. Our most active teams will deal personally with watching out for the Organization. Meanwhile, what do we do about the Chaos Emeralds?

Blue: We managed to decode some important information on the intel that Amber's team recovered from the Starfall Islands. President Van, this is the intel we got. (sends the intel to the Council)