Chapter 59 - Dragon Road!

Opening - Huntik Go!

In the shadows of the night
When you face the darkness
Call the power of the light
Let your heart be fearless

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

There's a secret lost in time
There's an ancient story
One for all and no for one
Fighting for the glory

Never give it up Never give it up
If you're strong enough get the power

Huntik keep the faith and you'll survive(You'll survive)
Huntik is the seeker you're inside
Shout it out and make it loud
Everybody Huntik go!

Ohh Yeahhhh... Everybody!
Ohhhhhhhh... HUNTIK!

Holotome: The Huntik team prepared to departure to the second continent to restore the second Chaos Emerald. But were stopped by a troop of Nightmares commanded by one of Fiona's Titans. Sonic rushed in, and destroyed the Homming Signal that was gathering Dark Gaia's Minions, in order to restore the Legendary Titan of Destruction. However, the energy went down to the planet's core.

Episode 59 - Dragon Road!

EGGMAN EMPIRE'S FORTRESS
UNKNOWN LOCATION_

Crimson just returned from her short expediction to Splatafrica, and just showed Eggman footage of what actually happened to Dark Gaia's energy, after the destruction of the homing signal. This made Eggman smille with glee!

Dr. Eggman: Hehehehe! GYA HAHAHAHAHA!!! This changes everything! The little amount of energy we were able to gather for Dark Gaia gave him enough power to gather the energy himself!

Crimson: That is true. Unfortunatly, that is only possible during the night. If it's day time in the continent, Dark Gaia won't be able to extract his energy, since it's asleep during the day.

Dr. Eggman: I guess we can't do much to counter that for now. But don't think I won't try to find a way to turn that into a way for Dark Gaia to become stronger! Because in the end, we're gonna be rulling the world!! GYA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Crimson(thoughts): And with it, my biggest dream will be realised.

DRAGON ROAD, CHUN-NAN
DAY TIME_

Sonic: A small town within the mountains, known 12 000 years ago for its pork bun recepies for generations

Sonic: A small town within the mountains, known 12 000 years ago for its pork bun recepies for generations. Guys, welcome to Chun-nan! (the Huntik Team enters Chun-nan) Wow, this place looks beautifull!

Amber: This small town was discovered by a group of Squidbeak Splatoon Inklings 100 years ago, during the Great Turf War. What was nothing but a fortress back then, is now a famous town within the mountains that always catches the attention of outsiders.