Chapter 11

After an hour nap in Jeongins arms, I decided to see if chan was in his room.
I walked in and saw chan picking up his computer stuff.
" Hey," I say with a smile. He looks at me and stops what he's doing.
" Oh .. hey baby girl, what's up?" He says, looking back down.
" Whatcha doing ?" I say confused.
He stopped agian and sighed.
" The song is finished..... so we're heading back, " he says, looking me in my eyes.
" Oh," I say, gripping the box tighter.
" Is that for me?" He asked with a dimpled smile. I nod and hand it to him, not knowing what to say.
He sits on his bed and taps his lap with a smile. I sat on his lap, holding back tears, i didn't know I had, and he opened the box.
" It's beautiful," he said. I watched as he put it on. It made his neck or defined and muscular. I kissed his neck and laid my head on his chest.
" I need you to do two favors for babygirl," he says low.
" Anything," I say, looking up at him.
" 1. Let's have one last dinner here in the restaurant
2. Don't say anything to the guys.... their really upset." I think about his words and nod my head. I understood, I was surprisingly upset, too, and I didn't want to cause any fights or see them cry.
" Of course... I dont want to upset anyone," I say and then kiss him. It was a long, deep kiss that lasted more than a minute.
" I have a dress in the first floor staff room for you.... I want it to be a surprise. " I get off his lap and look at the time.
" Early dinner.... meet us at the same spot around 5" he says and starts to pack. I nod a little and walk out of his room. I want to run to Seungmins' room and cry in his shoulders, but I don't want to upset anyone,  so I go down to the staff room.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I look at myself in the full-length mirror I have on a long satin navy dress with navy heels and a beautiful gold necklace. Even though I know I'm looking at myself in the mirror, the person looking back doesn't feel like me.
Chan must have asked staff to come help me because one girl did my hair and the other did my makeup.
After they were done, I heard a knock on the door and assumed it was chan.
I opened it and it was a waiter from the restaurant.
" Are you ready, miss... everyone is waiting, " he said with a smile. I sighed and nodded, I felt like I couldn't breathe even though the dress was basically a single piece of fabric draped over me. I still felt like I was going to puke.
We walked to the restaurant and he opened the door for me.
" Ember Hart," he says in a fancy tone and then shuts the door behind me. Every single one of the guys stood up to greet me.
Seungmin looked pissed but changed his face once he saw me.
" Do I have to sit on felixs lap agian?" I say, smiling.
" Only if you want to love," he says, sitting down with the others. The nickname put a pain in my heart, but I walked to my seat between Jeongin and Hyunjin.
" You look -" Hyunjin, felix, and changbin tried to say but stopped. I laughed and took a sip of my water.
They watched me drink some, and then I looked over at Seungmin. He was slouched in his chair, playing with the steak knife on the table.
" Well, I think I speak for all when i say that you look breathtaking tonight."chan says, and I smile. He winks back. I could feel the blush on my cheeks but ignored them.
The food came, and I looked at chan confused.
" we ordered while waiting for you." he smiled again, but it was a flat smile, and I got a werid feeling in my stomach.
I heard Seungmin and felix arguing quietly.
" I can't do this... I can't stay here and watch this, " Seungmin said, and felix looked at me.
" Seungmin, it's going to be okay," I say out loud, and everyone looks between us.
" Yeah..... you're right, you'll be okay, " he said the last part quietly, and I tried to figure out if I heard him right.
" Let's make a toast..... we will all be okay, " chan said, raising his glass of wine. Everyone raised their glass, and we all drank. I drank my whole glass out of anxiety, Hyunjin looked at me like I'm crazy.
The waiter poured me another glass and moved back to the wall.
I thought about how that use to be me about a month a go and now I'm wearing a satin dress and expensive heels, drinking expensive alcohol with 8 men that I didn't want to see go.
I was trying to push my feelings down for them so they wouldn't get upset, but they didn't look upset besides Seungmin.
I huff a little and drink more, I eat my dinner, but I still have anxiety pushing through my thoughts.
We continued to eat and drink and talk about the new song they made.
With each glass i emptied, my body felt heavier and heavier. I tried to listen to the conversation, but it felt like I was under water.
Hyunjin looked at me, and my view of him got lower and lower until it looked like he was a mountain and I was a bug.
I closed my eyes for one second and then opened them to chan, putting me in a wheelchair. I looked down and my clothes were different. He crounched down and looked at me with a sad smile. He tried to talk to me, but I still couldn't hear anything.
I thought I was at a hospital when I closed my eyes. When I opened them next, it felt like there were a million loud things inside my head, and they were trying to get out.

I realized ( not as quick as I thought I would that). I wasn't in a hospital bed.
" Guys ... she's awake. " I hear someone say, and I try to stand up, but I have a seat belt on. I looked out the window and screamed when I realized that I was on a plane.
" Ember? " I hear chans voice, and I look at him. He had his hands up in defense like I was going to attack him.
" chan.... what's happening? " I unbuckle the seat belt and stand up. All of the guys were staring at me with scared faces.
" uhhh ..... this was the best way, " he said with sympathy.
" Best way for what?" I look around and stop at Seungmins crying face. Felix looks at me, and I can hear him tell Seungmin that I'm awake.
" For you to come to korea with us," chan said, and I looked at him as my throat sank into my stomach.
" korea?" I whispered with big eyes.
"'em?" Seungmin says, pushing chan out the way. He had tears streaming down his face, and I watched him slowly walk closer to me as if he was afraid i was going to kill him or something.
" I-I I told him.... I told them it's not okay to do this. " he held my hand and then hugged me after realizing I wasn't going to freak out on him. He cried on my chest, and I told myself to breathe.
" y- y you drugged me," I say, not even a question, but I knew it was an answer.
" Seungmin, get back," felix said, scared. felix ripped Seungmin off of me, and I glared an chan.
Changbin stood in front of me, and I wanted to laugh in his face.
" Just take a sec-" he tried to say, but I kneed him in the groin, and he fell on the ground.
" shit" he said, trying to breathe.
" YOU DRUGGED ME, you kidnapped me ....... what your fucking trafficking me ?" I yell with anger in my eye. I walk past changbin and can feel someone grab my body.
" just take a breath before you kill someone " I hear leeknow say in my ear. I stomp on his foot and elbow him in the gut and he let go.
I knew all of 8 of them could take me but no one else stood up.
" what now Christopher.... I fucked your gaurd dogs up " I say in anger.
" I love you.... it was the only way " he says with a tear in his eye.
" your scum and I will never talk to you ever again " I say looking at his chest with the necklace on it. I walk to the bathroom and cry, I cried so hard I almost threw up.
I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that they took my makeup off me too and put me in comfortable clothes.
" you deserve this" I hear Seungmin say and I can hear chan sigh.
" Jesus.... she hurts" I hear leeknow say but I dont come out of the bathroom until I hear a knock on the door.
" I don't care if you have to shit... I'm not coming out " I say with a hoarse throat.
" its Seungmin.... the planes about to land." He says with sympathy and I open the door and he tries to take my hand but I dont let him. He sighs and walks back to his seat, I see an empty seat in the back and sit down.
I don't say anything as we get off the plane and chan gets my luggage I didn't even no I had.
We go to security and see a lady pull me to the side, the guys watch us with fear.
" ma'am are you alright?" She asks looking at the guys.
" yeah .. my mom just died and their my cousins" I say tearing up.
" okay Hon I'm so sorry " she hugs me and I wipe away the tear while we walk out of the air port.
" what did you say ?" Chan says pissed, I ignore him and wipe away more tears.
I could feel a hand on my back but don't have the energy to yell at someone.
I realized that I didn't know Korean when the driver said something in Korea and chan answered in Korean.
Another wave of fear hit me , thinking about how I'm in a strange country and I don't speak the language.
What if there's an emergency or someone tries to kidnap me (again)?
The car drove away from the cities and into beautiful landscapes.
They talked to the driver, and we all got out, I was guided to my room by Seungmin with tears stained on his cheek.
" You get your own room em" he says, trying to be happy.
I don't say anything. I just try to hold back tears, knowing that he tried to fight for me and I loved him for it.
" umm so, you'll have a Korean tutor and....: I can hear his voice shaky and I huff looking out the window, it was the prettiest thing I have ever seen and I couldn't enjoy it.
" So I will never go back home?" I ask, watching the lake water ripple that was close to us.
" I don't know," he whispered.
I look back at him, and he's looking at the floor.
" im tired," I say, taking off my jacket, and he nods.
" Umm... the doors don't lock, " he says, looking up at me.
" Of course they dont," I laugh to myself.
He bows a little and then leaves.
I sighed and then looked at my body. It didn't feel like mine anymore.
It felt like I was their property, I laughed a little and then stopped trying to force my tears back in.
I took my clothes off and walked into the warm shower, I felt like the shower was truly the only place we're I could cry, and no one would know. I look at my body again and realize I have a couple of bruises on my arm and my leg.
I try to remember what happened and even try to figure out what day it is, but i couldn't.
I walked back into the room and saw clothes on my bed folded neatly and papers.
" You signed it," I hear a deep voice say, all my muscles tensed up.
" You shook my hand ....... it says after, " he says in a low voice, and then I hear the door close. My muscles loosened, and I cried.