Closeness

Aina's POV

I wasn't talking to Farhan. Cause he don't care I guess, but he was slowly slowly proving me wrong.

Cause this one time, I was eating my dinner like a normal person while talking to Muniba and twins about the stupidest thing and he kept clearing his throat. Like he wanted to say something but I thought he needed water so I just passed him the water.
He looked at me like 'seriously?'. I didn't did that on purpose. Actually I was so invested in the topic we were talking about that I didn't actually thought what he wanted.

Tonight's dinner passed like this only. I came into the kitchen carrying the dishes as the maids helped me as well. I placed them inside the sink and Farhan's voice startled me.

"Mene bola tha na Aina koi ghar ka kaam nhi karegi?" He scolded the maid, and she looked down and said in a low voice.

"Sahaab voh bibi Ji zid kr rhi thi"

"Bahar jao" he commanded the maids. My back was facing him. I didn't budge. I opened the tap and cold water was pouring. And I got goosebumps. Not because of the cold water but someone's presence right beside me.

His eyes were constantly watching me. Studying my every move. He was leaning against the cabinets, his arms folded against his chest. I tried and finally uttered some words.

"Hmmmpppp.....kuch kehna chahte hn?" I tried to sound mean but I was too weak because of his gaze, that I was sure I was going to fall if he keeps on watching me.

"Kehna toh bahot kuch chahta hoon Lekin aap mauka hi nhi de rhi"

'uhhmmmmm.....did you as well hear that or was I the only one?' I asked my inner soul.
'Loud and clear'
my inner voice responded.

"Ji?" I looked at him like 'excuse me?'.

"Ji" he answered while looking at my hands. He took a deep breath and started to come close. My steps automatically went backwards. He didn't stopped and I keep on taking steps backward and soon I was trapped between my very own husband and the wall. He put his one hand on the wall and the other inside his pocket.
Gosh he looked so hot.

"K..kya kr rhe hn?" I managed to say these words as I was breathless and at the same time my breathing rate started to get rapid.

I didn't used to like this love-shove because it made people dumb and blind. I have read many shayaris on shayar's mehboobas, about how they melt in their 'mehboobas' eyes and how they wish and think that they may pass because of their mehbooba's eyes. How they can die because of the closeness between them and their mehboobas.
I used to joke that, 'is someone that dumb who think they will die only because their lover is this close to them'. And I guess now I know.

Cause the intensity between us, the heat between us, the closeness between us, the loss of words between us was making me die. Die because of love. Die because of how much I hated and loved him at the same point. How much I wanna kiss him. Nhi kiss zyada hogaya. How much I want to hug him and never let him go.

(Meri bachchi kiss zyada Kahaan hua? Abhi toh kuch kiya bhi nhi tum dono ne 😭😭😭)

"Aapko qed kr rha hoon, taaki aap Meri baat ek baar sunle" my cheeks started to get heated and crimson red.