New CEO

Rayyan's POV

I got up and shook hands with Mr. Malhotra, as baba patted my back.

"Bara hogaya hn mera beta" baba said and I looked down while smiling. Farhan bhai also patted my back with a faint smile.

Wondering why baba and bhai are congratulating me? And why did I shook hands with Mr.Malhotra? You need to grab your chair cause I have done something which will shook you and your insides.

All the employees in the room also got up and started to give us a grand applause.

"Beta Lekin mere smjh nhi aaya tumne aesa Kara kyon?" Baba asked me as everyone had already left.

"Baba I saw a potential, and you'll see ki mn kitna zyada profit krta hoon aur kitna hamari company ko recognition mn laounga" i said with a big smile and baba also nodded with a big smile and left me there with a:

"Happy business Mr.Rayyan" I laughed as I sat on my seat.

After sitting on my seat for like 5 minutes, I called the manager. She came inside and asked me what I wanted.

"Give me the detail of this whole company, like every employee an their details by 3pm, got it?"

"Yes sir"

Rohaan came inside and congratulated me.

"So ab bolega ki yeh company puri kyon khareedi tu ne? Kyonki tu itne toh sar phire nhi  hn ki ek puri company Aese hi khareed le"

I smirked while looking at the big glass window right behind me.

"Tujhe yaad hn......." I told Rohaan the whole reason and made him swear that he won't tell anyone.

"Lekin tu pagal vagal hn kya?"

"Pagal toh mn ab hua hoon mn" I said with a whole ass grin on my face.

Time skips (at 3pm)

The manager came inside with some papers and showed me every employee with their all the details.

I finally found who I was looking for and said.

"Bingo!"

After 3 days
Zaynah's POV

I was sick for like 4 to 5 days suffering from this shit fever, which ruined my plans to go out with my friends. And I had to take some leaves from my office.

My dad already feel like I make excuses and after falling sick, he was sure I was making an excuse. Even though my mother told him I wasn't, he wasn't listening to her.

Sometimes I wish my mom had taken a divorce from him and be independent, even though she can be but she never listened me.

Like my own blood think I just want attention, when I was sick truly sick.

This world is sick and it sucks.

I got dressed as I was now feeling okay, while talking to my colleague friend.