Twelve

Tae - listen look at me see I love you! You also love me right!

Past_________ [2022]_________[Jan 12]
At park
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tae - Tomorrow is your fake wedding! I'm so excited for it!

Jk - why?

Tae - because when this wedding will end After three years you'll marry me! Right?

Jk - yes, ofc! I'll I'm waiting for our marriage! What will you do if I'll die before our marriage!

Tae - I'll slap you and wake you up like Indian TV seriouls!

[They both laughed]

Tae - whatever happens my last word will be your!

Jk - hyaaa! Don't say like that!

Tae - that that I like that , that that I like that baby, that that I like that! *dancing*

[They both laughed again]

Present Time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tae - I love you ! You also love me right!

Jk - yes I do hyung! I love you! My love cant be explained in words! *crying*

Tae - then can wait for me to reborn! After reborn! I'll find you then I'll marry you! come to my home town!

Jk - I'll be waiting for you untill I take my last breath!

"Wait for me to come home!, i love you jungkookie!" - tae said and stared fighting with Zombies!

[Finally that helicopter come to mansion and a man came outside]

man - come inside please!

[2 man was shooting Zombies]

[Everyone was going inside helicopter but junkook was still there peacefully watching his hyung but jimin came and hold his hand then he ran inside helicopter]

[They rescue them]

After 3 years [2027]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jennie was sitting under a tree.

After 3 years [2027]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jennie was sitting under a tree

The Tree

and she was writing a story based on her past, she wrote in it -

"There Was A Girl Named Jennifer, And A Boy Named Kai!

Kai Wants To Live But,Jennifer Wants To die!

Kai Sacrifice His Life For Jennifer,And Jennifer Lived Her Life For Kai!"

Based On A True Story'~

After this she live her life untill she can. She died at age of 78 due heart attack in 2078!

[In 2050]
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-------‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-------‐-‐-‐---‐--‐--‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-‐-
Jungkook was going to taehyungs home town in a train to search for him if he still remembers him. A 26 years old girl was sitting beside him . He was writing a letter for taehyung then that girl write some thing on a paper and gave it to him when jungkook read that note she wrote there by asking him if he is going to degu because she is also going to degu to serch for her love, jungkook wrote on that paper saying yes I am going to degu! Later then jungkook write on a paper asking her what is your name? she wrote something on paper and give it to him before he reads that paper the train where they was going through by mistakely hit a another train then that both train blased in a accident. When the rescue team reach there they find 459 death body's and one dead body of a 52 years old rich business man Named jeon jungkook they find a letter and a paper from his hand when they open that pice of paper there was written" My name is kim taehyung! What's yours?"

~THE END~

I hope you guys enjoyed my story! It's my own idea I didn't stole anyone's idea! and i work so hard for this story and this was my first story ever! How was your experience in this story comment bellow!

Make sure to vote and wait for another interesting story💗✨️
Thank you for reading ~

Love you all!💜💜