Trans 🏳️‍⚧️

Some people wouldn't believe me and in fact would get mad at me for saying I used to identify as trans and had gender dysphoria but I got healed from it without socially transitioning.

Trans is an umbrella term and I identified with many other labels under it over the span of years.

The answer? → Jesus

The experience was real, I had it for years, some people even tried helping me through the process and gave me advice to cope with gender dysphoria. The ups, the downs, how to pass little by little... It was horrible, so I understand the grief and sorrow of gender dysphoria.

Remember not to get offended by me saying Jesus saved me from that.

I don't see why anyone would want it and claim it like their own. I hated it and it's an entirely different torment when having hatred for gender dysphoria but believing your trans and being proud of that.

I experience anxiety but that doesn't mean I want it or claim it like it's mine. I'd be goofy if I accepted that like it's a part of me 😭. (Like I did in the past)

(If that's you ↑ please don't do that and it's not too late to renounce it)

Anxiety is real but that doesn't mean it's true. Same with all this other negative stuff like depression, OCD, PTSD, and other illnesses and infirmities.

When I say, "it's not true", I mean, it's not what you're supposed to be following as if it's the truth or telling you the truth. Don't bow down to that when it really belongs under your feet. Be more than a conqueror through Jesus who strengthens you. 💪🏼✨

~~~

I'm speaking from experience but I'm also speaking the truth. God doesn't make mistakes, He created you with intention.

You're not a mistake, you're not trans, and God didn't give you gender dysphoria.

One may experience gender dysphoria and the experience is real, but don't let that determine who you are. You're more than that, more valuable, more loved.

Everyone wants to belong and fit in, but be who God created you to be. There's only one of you, stop trying to be who others want you to be and stop trying to be who you want to be.

There are many reasons why people may think they're trans but that doesn't mean it's actually true. Real? Sure. True? No.

~~~

For anyone experiencing this, please don't be afraid to comment your questions and concerns.

I won't respond to hatred and obviously arrogant comments.

Calling someone transphobic or a bigot doesn't help any of us, lol, instead of throwing that around, ask good and meaningful questions.💗

~~~

~Bee

May 23, 2024

Truth Bee Told | Bibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें