𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Author pov
Jungkook prepared soup for you and then came to you and handed it to you. Instead of drinking the soup, you were staring at Jungkook continuesly. Jungkook looked at you and raised his eyebrows and asked.

Jk: What?? Drink it.

You took your eyes off from him and started drinking the soup. You drank half of it and kept the rest.

Jk: Why don't you drink it.

Yn: Because my stomach is aching. I don't want to drink more so.

Jk: Okay, then take it.

Jungkook gave you the medicine, which you surely might have not take directly, but he gave it to you anyway.

And then he made you lie down comfortably and strictly told you not to go anywhere and went to his room. It was already morning so he went to take a shower.

After some time he came to you again and saw you lying on the bed, You were able to open half your eyes, you were feeling a heavy burden on your head. He placed his hand on your forehead and felt that it was hot like that and he held your hand again which found it just as cold.

He picked you up in his arms and left the room and went down the stairs, he walked towards his car and made you sit in his car on the seat next to him. After driving for some minutes, he brought you straight to the hospital and got you admitted.

After some time, the doctor came out of the room after seeing you. Jungkook immediately went to her and asked.

Jk: Doctor, is she okay???

Dr: Yes, her fever will go away in some time and her body temperature will also get better but-

Jk: But?? But what doctor???

Dr: Come to my cabin.

The doctor walked ahead and Jungkook followed her till her cabin. She went and sat on her chair and asked Jungkook to take a seat, then she gave a file to Jungkook.

Dr: Mr Jeon, That girl is suffering from Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), she is having cramps before her periods, she needs treatment and good care.

Jk: Oh, Some time before her stomach was aching, that's because of it. Tell me doctor what should I do?? Tell me how will this be treated??

Dr: There are painkillers, I mentioned in her reports which you have to give her. And listen my some instruction. Firstly give her rest much. Second make her drink lots of water and healthy food, heating pad must be needed.

Jk: I will take full care of these things, I will take care of her. Can I take her home now??

Dr: Yes, Mr Jeon you can.

Jk: Thank you doctor.

After this, Jungkook got up from there, took medicines from the pharmacy and picked you up and made you sit in the car, while you were just looking at him, due to weakness you could not speak. He turned his car towards his previous mansion.

Both of you reached there after a while. He picked you up in his arms and took you inside the mansion where Suga, Jhope and Jimin were sitting on the couch talking. They were shocked to see Jungkook holding you in his arms. But Jungkook didn't stop there, he took you to a room and laid you down on the bed.

After that, he covered you well with a warm blanket and came out and said to one of his guards.

Jk: I have something in my car. Keep it in the room where Yn is. *Suga, Jhope, Jimin was looking at him shocked and he went and sat near them.*

Jhope: Jungkook what's going on????

Jimin: Yes, what's going on why did you bring Yn here???

Suga: What happened to Yn, why she is unconscious.

Jk: Hyung, yesterday she set under the cold shower and caught fever that's why she is unconscious because of weakness and Yn has a disease called PID and the doctor has asked to take care of her, I might not be able to do it there alone, so I brought her here.

Suga: You're taking care of her Jungkook.

Jhope: Yes, he had taken her for some other purpose.

Jk: But what should I do hyung, I can't see her in such a condition, after all I truly love her whether she does it or not.

Jimin: You admitted it, we knew it.

Jhope: How can we take care of her now???

Jk: There are his medicines which I have kept in her room now, they have to be given to her every day, although I will do everything but by chance I may not be here. And don't let her get up from that bed, give her water after every 10 minutes and give it only healthy food.

Jimin: We will take full care of her.

Suga: Hmm Jungkook, all this is fine but what if her brothers see her here???

Jk: Don't let her go out of the house. Don't make her feel like she is in the same city as her brother.

Jimin: Got it.

Jk: Well, I'm going to see her.

Jhope: Yeah!

Jungkook got up from there and came straight to you. When he came into your room he saw that you're sleeping  comfortably, he touched your forehead which was not burning at all, then he hold your hand and feel that your hand was not cold like before. He looked at you and smile.

Jk: You're not changed, you're like before, but you changed the things between us. *Said without any emotions* Which things you done to me is not forgettable. When you'll fine, I'll give you pain like you given to me. *After saying this he left from there.*