𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

He brought you to a restaurant, you both ate your favorite food there, talked a lot and then after eating, you both left from there. After some time, he stopped the car somewhere and asked you to stay inside because it was late at night and it was cold outside.

He himself got down from the car and went somewhere. When he came back after some time, you saw that he had an ice cream in his hand.

Yn: Now are you going to eat ice cream alone??

Jk: This is not for me but for you. *he gave it to you*

Yn: But I did not ask for it.

Jk: I thought you would have liked it.

He started the car engine and started driving the car towards your house while you enjoyed that ice cream.

Yn: This is my favorite flavor.

Jk: I know.

Yn: How??

Jk: I won't tell.

Yn: Why??

Jk: Because don't want.

Yn: It's useless to ask, let it be, you eat ice cream.

Jk: I don't like ice cream.

Yn: Why, everyone likes ice cream, try eating it.

Jk: Just a little bit if you feed me with your hands.

Yn: Okay.

You moved a little forward from your seat and brought the ice cream towards his mouth but he did not eat it.

Yn: Eat.

Jk: I said with your hands.

Saying this, he turned his face towards the front and started driving again. After thinking a little, you put the ice cream on your two fingers and then towards his mouth, he sucked them completely.

Yn: Is it okay now, how did you like it, it was good wasn't it??

Jk: This was too tasty.

Yn: Told you it looks good.

Jk: By eating with your fingers.

Yn: Huh??

Jk: Nothing.

He turned his attention away from you to the drive and after a while he stopped the car at your house. When he looked at you, You were deep in sleep, you had a cute pout on your lips, he just kept looking at you like this for a long time. Keep admiring you.

After a while he took his attention away from you and got down from the car and came towards you, picked you up in his arms and went inside your house and there he saw that your brother and everyone else were sitting there.

They all started giving Jungkook playful grins while he made his way only towards your room. He took you to your room and laid you down on the bed and lifted the blanket from above. He gave you a soft kiss on your forehead and switched off the light and left from there.

When he went into the living hall, everyone's eyes turned on him. He thought of avoiding their words and eyes but could not escape.

Rm: Jungkook, come here.

Jin: Jungkook come and sit with us too.

V: Yeah, come.

Jungkook frowned and sat near them and then they started teasing him. They kept teasing him until he left for his home.

Next morning
You woke up from sleep and saw that you were in your room. You knew that Jungkook was the one who had laid you down here, had lifted the sheet, and kissed you on the forehead. You blushed thinking about it.