Fresh sheet smell

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After what felt like a century of driving we arrived at our hotel, I was shocked with Pippi and Alex m, they must have joined their brain cells together because the hotel was really nice and had nice big beds with fresh sheets that smelt heavenly and a beautiful view.

"Okay hurry up let's get to sleep we need to prepare for Friday" Pippi exclaimed as she jumped about.

I crawl into my sheets and immediately crash.. (the only thing I fear is I haven't been to a rave festival in years, whatever we'll sort it out tomorrow)
.
.
.

*the alarm starts ringing* I start groaning and stretching. (For gods sake I cannot be fucked rn). I turn over and almost scream, pippi's face was staring directly at mine.

"Goodmorning sunshine, we have you get you an outfit" she jumps up, (I have no idea how she has this much energy this early)

I get up and brush my teeth and chuck on some baggy jeans ugh boots and some shirt and we leave the hotel to grab food and find me an outfit..
.
.
.
.
After eating we explored the Netherlands and man it was beautiful.. (I'm officially excited now)
.
.
.
We shop until I find and outfit and by then it's practically dinner time.. we head back to the hotel and order in while doing skin care and play music to hype ourselves up for tomorrow..
.
.
.
"GET UP LET'S GET READY TO RAVE" Alex screams.. "that was so cringy don't even say that again" I look at her, "I agree I do not want to be woken up like that" Pippi and Alex break out in laughter.

"Okay up we get" I say as i break out in a grin.
.
.
.
We blast music as we all put our makeup on and our outfits.
.
.

(You know the drill if you don't like it imagine something else 💋)

"Holy fuck.. you actually look so hot and I don't even like girls" Pippi claims as Alex laughs "naw shucks stop that" I grin and laugh and we get up and do our last touches before stepping out the door and head towards the venue.
.
.
.
We are out the front and it's already pounding, people piling in through the gates, we all turn to each other with eager.
.
.
.
We stood in line and the sun is starting to set as we enter through the gates and head towards the huge stage.
.
.
We push through the mosh pit and "high and I like it by it's murph & evalyn" starts playing, we feel the vibrations of the big boom speakers and people jumping around us as we jump at the base drop.

I turn around to look at the girls.. (fuck me) they are gone, I look around as the beat continues to drop and the crowd jumps in unison.

(You gotta be kidding me).. it's basically black outside, I push through the mosh and turn around to face it walking backwards.

"Oh shi-" i stumble over someone behind me and take a few steps before looking at them "I'm so sorry" i apologise glancing at him,

"It's okay" he smiles and it's wide, I smile back too "Joost" he reaches his hand out and I go to take it.

"THERE YOU ARE" Alex grabs me and drags me towards Pippi "we were worried sick about you"

I turn and wave at him and he laughs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors note

Sincerest apologies but JOOST MENTION ?!, I will fix this tomorrow I have work but felt the need to add the second chapter so mwah love you chickens