Day two

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Fuckkkk my head is aching, Pippi is rubbing her temple as I laugh "you look like you've been in hibernation for the last 40 years".. Alex laughs, "shut up y/n".. "anyway better start feeling better soon it's ONLY DAY TWO" I put an overdramatic look on my face, Pippi humbles and launches her head back on the pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
I finish getting ready I just chuck on some baggy jeans a tank top and a zip up jumper and some jewellery and my headphones, "I'm taking orders now" "ME FIRST" the girls launch up, they are too lazy and "hungover" to get their own coffee and breakfast.
.
.
I exit the hotel wandering the streets of Netherlands, (where the fuck am I bro) I've never been here why do I act like I know where I am, I put google maps on and direct myself to a coffee shop that sells food to go. (20 minute walk?! These girls owe m-) "sorry" you apologetically look up.. (okay wtf) you start laughing "we have to stop meeting like this" joost says laughing "we really do". He looks down at the phone "yikes I'm assuming you don't know your way around?" "Wow how could you possible think that" I put my phone in my pocket.
.
.
.
.
"Here we are" joost points at a cafe "best cafe in town" he proudly states as he opens the door gesturing to me, "I'll be the judge of that"

I finish ordering the girls and I's food "damn you know how to eat" joost laughs, I hit his shoulder "it's not all for me I'm getting food for my friends, they are hungover from last night" "oh right are you guys going today then?" He questions "uhm they are the kinda girls that view getting rid of a hangover means getting another worse one and repeating that step" I playfully laugh.
.
.
.
.
We exit the shop laughing about god knows what while he is holding my tray of coffee, he also bought one for himself and I was holding the food, "cigarette?" "Don't need to ask me twice" I turn to him signalling for it to be placed in my mouth, he did as hinted and started lighting it and I stupidly look up making eye contact (BRUH THAT IS SO AWKWARD LOOK AWAY CUNT) I laugh that I start coughing on my cigarette "you good?" Joost laughs trying not to spill the coffee "yes *cough* I'm *cough* fine *cough cough cough*" I do one last cough and keep walking
.
.
.
.
"And then I grabbed Pippi off the guy because she was suffocating him with a piece of cake" joost bursts into laughter, we had been walking slowly back to my hotel telling funny stories, "I forgot to mention I really like your style" joost points out "uhm you only like it because I look just like you" you laughed at the fact your outfits were similar and I just chucked it on, "okay okay true true" he smirks. "Thanks for doing that, what are the odds we ran into eachother again" I shrug smiling as he grabs his coffee, passes me the tray and now my hands are full "see you tonight hopefully" I playfully laugh and turn away as I enter the lobby spinning door (A/N I have no idea what they are called but you like had to time walking through them 🧍‍♀️leave me alone) "wait can I get your number now?" Joost shouts, (what is bro shouting at) I turn to see what joost was doing and he was standing there.

I shrug to signal I didn't hear what he said and turned back around making my way to the elevator.
.
.
"I want you to have my kids" Alex gets up and grabs the door and snatches the food "your welcome" I laugh. "Anyway" I hand the coffees to Pippi and clap my hands "we need to start getting ready soon" I walk through the door.

"Who was that guy who walked you to the door" Pippi turns around. "How'd you know that?" My face is puzzled "we were so hungry we just stared out the window waiting for you to come back" Alex states digging into her food "yeah he was the guy I ran into at the first day of the festival yesterday" I state opening my box and taking my food out.

"You gave him your number right" Pippi pauses chewing her food "Pippi first of all please chew, and second he hasn't as-" I immensely stop laughing. "OMG" I place my head in my hands, "he's probably been asking he always shouts something when I leave and I never hear him" I awkwardly breath in looking at the girls, "I think you should die" Alex states "way harsh alex" I frown and laugh as Alex and Pippi laugh into their food.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for the food and coffe let's start getting ready in a bit" Pippi says
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh and y/n when we get there.. you are finding that guy and giving him your number."
.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors note

Hey chickens. so please don't hate me I know it's boring but it will get better I promise and sorry I been erm busy 😈 but greatness comes to those who wait or whatever the saying is anyway love you chickens