kieran huffed, lifting the box up the stairs. he dropped it onto the floor. then pushed it towards sebastian bedroom. kneeling down next to it, pulling out some of his clothing. the older male told sebastian he was ready to move in with him. it took a long five months, well in sebastians mind, for kieran to finally say yes. kieran smiled seeing how excited the younger male was.

kieran hummed to himself. hanging the clothes onto the racket. he felt arms encircle his waist, feeling the hands go under his shirt. "and who is this?"

"who else should touch you like this, besides me hm?" sebastian placed a kiss next to his ear. nibbling at his skin. kieran turned around, wrapping his arm around the younger males neck. "oh, i don't know. you tell me." kieran smiled seeing how sebastian pouted out his lips, asking for a kiss. the older male laughed out, before placing his lips onto sebastians.

the younger male pushed in his tongue. biting at his bottom lip, pulling it between his teeth. "i want you." kieran pulled back, sebastian chasing after his lips. the older male placed his hand onto the youngers mouth. "w-wait, it still hurts." sebastian grabbed kierans hand, pecking at his palm. down to his wrist. "you said that yesterday."

kieran pushed back at sebastian gently. feeling the other grab at his ass. "no. not until we're done unpacking." the older male walked out the room smiling as he heard sebastian groan out. he made his way outside, towards the moving truck.

kieran groaned as sebastian massaged his back. "m-mmh~ right there~" the younger male swallowed. he couldn't help himself, pressing his hands further onto his lower waist. kieran moaned out when sebastian stretched his tired muscles out. today was a long day and he just wanted to get some sleep.

kieran felt sebastian start to grind onto him. feeling his hard dick pressing against his cheeks. the younger male placed pecks onto kierans back. moving his hands around his waist, up to his chest. "n-no~ i'm tired, sebastian~" the younger male sighed out. dropping his head onto kierans back.

"alright." sebastian got up and went to the bathroom. kieran did kind of felt bad, but he was too tired to do anything. the older male changed out his clothes, into a tank and some shorts. it was mid november, so pulled on some fuzzy socks as well. the bathroom door opened and he saw sebastian walk out. only his sweats on as he walked out the room.

okay, he can't be THAT mad/upset. kieran laughed to himself. calling amelia to make sure she was alright. his sister did have a crush on sebastian, but she let it go. she could see how much the younger male cared for her brother.

kieran woke to arms wrapping around his waist. he groaned when he felt the hands rubbing at his belly. "sleep. im just cold." kieran turned around to lay his head onto sebastians chest. feeling the younger males hot body upon his cold skinned one.