P.8 Wedding

"When that light fades"

Alvin opened his eyes , He quickly looked for Brittany.

Alvin sighed , When he saw Brittany lying next to him

Oh, what a relief...... but what happened and where am I !?

He looked around, Wait...this looked like bedroom , Alvin was surprised.

Hey...Brit, wake up! Alvin Try to wake brittany up.

"Brittany opened her eyes" What happened? Brittany felt dizzy

It's okay, we're safe, Alvin said.

When she heard Alvin's voice She hugged Alvin without hesitation.

Tears flowed down her cheeks. So glad you're safe !

"Alvin smiled, glad you were safe too"

After they finished hugging each other. Brittany then asked where we were And Where are the others?

I don't know But it looks like we're in the bedroom. Alvin replied.

"Why is the bed so small? I mean our bed is small , But this looks way smaller. Brittany question"

It looks like the room used to sleep 3 people. Because there are 3 beds I feel like I've seen it somewhere , Alvin tried to remember

What do you mean used to? Brittany asked.

If you look carefully, this room has a lot of dust. I thought they didn't sleep in this room anymore or moved out. Alvin explains.

Brittany rubbed her hand on the bed. You're right, this room is full of dust

"I think we should leave this room and take a look around this house, Alvin said"

Um, okay Brittany nodded and took Alvin's hand.

"Alvin slightly opened the door to check if anyone was there. When he was sure there was no one, he came out of the bedroom"

There looks like a living room, Alvin said.

"They both walked towards the living room"

Everything seems strange. Alvin looked around.

Alvin, I found something look at this. Brittany handed Alvin a letter.

Alvin and Brittany opened the letter and read it.

"It looks like an invitation letter, Alvin said"

Wait wait.....

We invite you to the wedding of Alvin Seville and Brittany Miller.

"Alvin and Brittany blush"

They both froze. When they finished reading the letter

Hey, who are you!!? The sound from behind them regained their focus.

Alvin and Brittany looked back They saw a mysterious man standing and looking at them He wears a suit.

I'm really sorry, we got lost...Brittany replied mysterious man.

Are you lost? Where is your house? What are your parents' names? The mysterious man asked them.

Well, my father's name is David Seville. Do you know him? Alvin replied.

"When the mysterious man heard this, he stood still and had a puzzled expression on his face" 

That's enough, I'm going to call the police. They will take you to your real parents, A mysterious man walked up and grabbed them.

What.....I tell the truth My real dad is Dave Seville. Don't you know Alvin and the chipmunk? Alvin said.