9

The three cats were playing happily, cuddling and fighting cutely.

Freen went to cook them food and serve it on table, she returned back to call Becky, Faye and Yoko but was angrier to see Faye Kissing Becky on her cheek and Becky reciprocates it with a smile.

Freen controlled her anger and handed them their food respectively but Becky refused to eat so Faye and Yoko fed Becky with their paws and then fell asleep laying on either side of Becky who pretends to be sleeping for their sake.

After she makes sure the two fall into the deep slumber, she walks out of the room and crosses Freen's room to the living area but before she goes there, Freen lifts her up and goes in, she locks her room door.

Becky turned into a human and turned to open the door..

"Becky that's enough now. I'm done with you." Freen said, frustrated. Making Becky angrier, she screamed "Ooo wow, I'm so happy to hear it, if that's the matter then why the hell u came there to take me back and not leave me with that unknown person?"

"She is not an unknown person, she is my girlfriend. My soon to be wife. She is also your owner." Freen  screamed back. Becky's heart hurts and the voice breaks..."Wh...at?"

"Yes, she is. We are all going to live together in the future." Freen confirmed her.

The tears welled up in Becky's eyes. Freen then continued… "I don't mind if u were there but I thought to surprise her with a cat on the day of when I'm going to ask her hand for marriage. Do you know who that cat is? It's you but you spoiled all my plans beforehand."

Becky started to cry and wanted to go but Freen pushed her hard on the wall, she locked Becky between her arms and the wall. She held Becky's wrists tighter and speaks "Where are you trying to leave? Stay still, don't move a bit , look at me, look at my eyes."

Becky didn't obey her and was staring at the floor with her head lowered.
She asked "So, Yo..you, are you going to ask her to marry you?"

"Look at my eyes first, I will then give you your answer."

"..."

"Don't you hear what I said? Are you deaf or what?" Freen  held her cheeks hard in her grip.

"Ahh, Freen. Pls, it hurts."

Freen  didn't say anything, instead she made Becky look at her eyes forcefully.
She replied "Yes,the answer is yes. I'm going to ask her to marry me and she is going to accept it. We are already girlfriends. Understood, got your answers finally?" Freen dugs her nails deep into Becky's skin. Becky didn't say anything and stood at the same place in
silence.

Why are you silent? Say something,... Isn't it what you wanted to hear ? I know it, I know that you are  happy now that I found the one, my other half and she also wants me back...right?

"..."

"FUCK! OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH." Freen screams and pushes Becky to fall on the floor.Becky cries there silently, hugging her knees... she doesn't move anywhere and sits still.

Seeing Becky like this, Freen comes back to her senses, her heart hurts. She then slowly sits down beside Becky and says "I...I'm sorry, Becky...i...i didn't...mean…"

Becky slaps Freen. "Yeah you didn't mean anything u said."

"No…Becky it's...I..it's...l'm mad at u for.."
Freen didn't know what to say further, she stopped in the middle and remained quiet.

B: Why are you silent? You don't want to say it? It's ok, I know it's because I spoiled the surprise you had for your  love...right? I'm sorry.

F: No, Becky It's not like that.

B: Then what is it, Freen ? Didn't you hurt me for that?

F: i...am... Sorry Becky pls forgive me..

B: U have never hurt me before but now... everything has changed Freen. U hurt me for someone who u know f..fo.. for a shorter period of time. You are changed… Freen, you are changed. I hate you. I ha...hate you very much. I don't want to see your face. I don't ...like to be near u...you are not the Sam l loved!

Sam?! Who is she? Freen  thought and looked at Becky confused.

B: She was dead and I might have mistaken you as her. Maybe s...she is someone else or I got fooled as she wasn't born again yet.

F: Becky, what are you blabbering?

"I'm not... blabbering..you are not the one who I loved...you are not the one for whom I came to this world. My Sam never does... something like that with me. You are not her. She may be somewhere else with a different face cut. You stay happy with your… Lin. I'll leave and never come back..Goodbye." Becky wiped her tears off , she stood up from the floor and left
out, opening the door.

"Becky, No. Plz, stop." Becky is not listening to Freen and keeps on moving. To stop her, she hugged her from behind.

"Leave me Freen... don't touch me. Plz, I feel disgusted...stay out of me. Go hug your Lin, do whatever you want with her... Buy a new cat and surprise her... and propose to her...make her your wife..... i don't want you anymore, just leave me alone. I'll forget the Woman like you exists."

"No no no no no, Becky. Plz, don't leave me. Don't forget about me." Both are now in a crying mess.

I'm sorry, Freen .~ Becky thought and turned into a cat, she ran quickly out of the window but unfortunately, her right leg got injured hitting the hard stone. She tried to walk ahead and ended up stumbling back...she limps in pain.

"Becky!" Freen  ran to Becky and held her body to lift her up but Becky wriggled out of her grip and was not letting Freen touch her.

F: Becky, pls don't act like that, look at yourself. Let me treat your wound.

Becky takes her human form again and says "Treat my wounds? You already gave me lots of wounds that they can't even treat." *smiles in pain*

F: I..I'm sorry, Becky..but don't hurt yourself because of me.

B: Just stop saying sorry, Freen. I don't want your damn sorry.

F: Fine, if you don't want me to marry Lin then I'm not. I'lIl break up with her. No one is more important to me than you. If marrying Lin  will separate us then I don't want it. But plz don't leave me Becky. I can't live without you."