07 | klaus whisperer

Caroline and Miliani split up in the morning

Caroline and Miliani split up in the morning. The vampire told the hybrid that Tyler accidentally activated his curse and that she was going to help him through it. While Miliani wasn't close with Tyler she hoped it went well and even gave her friend the wolfsbane she would need.

Her Dad texted to tell her he got Bonnie to trap Elena in her house which made the girl snicker a lot, but she promised Jenna she would help with some writer who was coming to town. Elena may be stuck in the house, but she didn't want anything to do with it and well Jeremy is Jeremy. Plus, Miliani knew a lot of the history thanks to her Dad.

But she might be failing history and doing this for extra credit. 21sau

Jenna gave the girl a grateful look as she waltzed into the house, throwing her bag onto the couch. She began to help Jenna grab the boxes when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it," she said handing Jenna one of the boxes before jogging over to the door. She was surprised when she saw Elijah standing on the other side.

"Ah! Mr. Smith, come on in!" Jenna called out as Miliani raised an eyebrow at the man.

She smirked. "Yes, Mr. Smith, do come in," she cheekily said opening the door a little further. The hybrid led her soulmate into the kitchen where her and Jenna were separating the boxes. Jenna went back to get more and that's when she heard feet coming down the stairs.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Elena asked. Miliani watched as Elijah went and stood directly behind the door. She rolled her eyes. What a drama queen.

"Perfect timing."

"What is this stuff?"

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate," Jenna said, kicking the door closed, revealing Elijah and Miliani on the other side.

He gave her a warm smile. "Hey, I'm Elijah," he greeted. It took all of Miliani's strength not to laugh at the whole situation.

Jenna smiled at the man who took another box from her hands. "Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls," she explained as he passed the box to Miliani who put it on the table with the rest.

"It's a pleasure," Elijah said as they shook hands. Elena was visibly nervous about him being in her house.

Jenna didn't pick up on the awkwardness. "So you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena, Miliani, and I could help you load it into your car," she began making the hybrid pout at the thought of doing more work.

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow," Elijah pointed out, gaining a bright smile from Jenna.

"Also a good plan."

Elijah smiled at the strawberry blonde. "Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna; and Elena...I hope to see you again sometime soon," he said with a smirk before throwing a wink towards Miliani.