Episode 4: The Note {Jack}

Ever since I met you I don't really notice anyone around me, as if it is only you that matters. And, of course, you are the most important person in my life.
There is nobody else I would rather be with. I would choose you again, and again and yet again. If there is life after this, I would choose you there too. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I could not imagine living without you.
I don't need anyone else but you. You and only you can make me happy. I love you from the bottom of my heart and this is the pure truth.
You are so kind, smart, funny, confident, and handsome and I want you to know that my heart will always be tied to yours.
With love and devotion,
Have I ever told you how special you are to me?
You are the most special person in my life, in fact, you are my life.
I want to promise you that I will always love you, that I will bring you the sunshine and paint a smile on your face. I promise that I will comfort your tears and gather up rainbows to chase away all your sadness. I promise to take care of you, to help you in any way I can, from a simple smile of encouragement, to shouldering your problems.
I solemnly promise to you that, as long as forever, my love will stay true.
There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. You mean everything to me and I want you to know how lucky I am to have met you. Indeed, you are my twin soul and I think we were destined to be together.
I just want you to be happy, with me, to see a smile on your face every morning and every night, and your gleaming eyes with desire for me, open your heart to feel me there... I always will be there, for you.
With my heart in one hand and a bunch of red roses in the other, I give you this letter, my beloved one.
~ Your Secret Admirer

Whoever sent me this is dumb as fuck.