Five

"Throughout the time that we've managed to intersect and integrate with these scientists that have been able to discover and measure things, we've come down to a conclusion that for as long as we stay integrated and intersected with each other and communication, even if only small frailways every now and then that we can fight up against the disorders bewildement and otherwise I might haunt us collectively come in of any kind of weaknesses that might be waiting on the other side of what has been what seems like a justified isolation, we can fight up against it, so long as we have the ability and the wisdom and the ununitation to be able to do so. We've been granted with the wisdom now being able to see what matters and what doesn't, and how we can stay interconnected versus how we can't, and to keep over towards our own sense of identities and wisdom whether within it, and to fill up our own purposes rather than being splited into the continued ongoing sense of maddening array of aimlessness that existed before."

Her voice was vaguely trembling, but it seemed as if for the most part she was confident over towards but she spoke. your body was trembling up against BoJack and he kept his arms east of bar against middle part of your body as he watched the way that her large up bolstering form can do this away from one side and over to the other, clearly intoxicated, as her eyes were sharp and marbled, while looking up over against the paper that was used to begin to while she gleaned her eyes up against it.

"We gather today to talk about any kind of problems or issues that might occur, in terms of what might try to be able to affect over this incredibly frail and fragile rhythm of that of which we've managed to be able to intercollect, with which seems like a frail and fragile balance at the universe has made up for the sick of trying to be able to keep us contained reflective, and to stay grounded over towards what we need in terms of being able to understand ourselves and the world of the way that it is overcome and resurged up against our own misery, the sickness and the isolation and the depression of what we may have gone through before that previously was unseen and uncontained, now is controlled as much as it could ever be."

The animals that were around you in BowTech began to let out yet even further senses of their own Jeep and loud noises, and though it seemed as if there was a genuine celebration but then I paid but I kept his arms wrapped around the feral of your body at sea turn and looked over at them, his ears splayed back as he did so as his eyes snapped over and see it to where they were shuffling, and calling up with her voice is guided a probate towards a space surrounding up against the crowd as they did so. He felt a grief and a disorientation exhaustion overcoming him but it gave up a small breath, and gave up a small ease as he rest his lips together I see it began to follow you further back up against the side of his arms, using his impressive against us he did so as a gave us soft and sharpass for breath, and began to pull you back in, and you pull up your hands up against him, that we could feel the way that you were just as overwhelmed and overcome with the chaos as much as he was.

"there's an endless amount of possibility out there, and we've come to understand the concept of the idea that there is much more out there and more complexity more than perhaps than we should ever know about or she even necessarily want to. The sense of identity, grounding, of that of which could help us and could reassurge is always going to be one of a constant fight enough discovery, but we have a wisdom in now, a certain kind of blessing constriction on our side, and all we have to do now is to be aware of those that might be going on and trying to be able to interrupt, or to change it in some way for whatever kind of reason that they might find justified, and it's our job to make sure that they don't get too caught up in terms of trying to be able to interrupt the very frail and the justified way that things are."

she turned her head over the side of her shoulder as she began to boulder up her body up against the side of the stage, and with the other animals and humans they're spling up within their drunk and call out against it for a body should begin to turn, and twister body barb against the side of where there was a screen from behind her. Her lips were firm and raised up and she tilted her at it but she pressed her hands over against aside I would seem like a small remote that was no East up against her palm, and bojang signs were flickered up into a soft onage paranoid as he saw the way that her hand slipped over against a side of her remote coming and then turned a shoe plus their hands up against it firmly, with a screen that now began to slay as a projected up before he gets to rise as she turned and looked over against it, and the animals muttering as he splayed up against one other as they saw the way that it turned it before against the front of the screen beside her. in front of her, was what seemed like a projection of a map that seemed as if it was the very several different walls without of which that she had just spoke of, only a handful of them in total, and it seems as if the rest were just abray of scribbles and of otherwise, that was difficult to be able to keep up with, in terms of the significant amount of what it seemed like the complexity that took it up that surrounded up against the space that seemed as if it was far from any kind of measurable, and he looked up as he felt a soft flipping up of his body while he watched and saw the way that template took over against the side of the screen that took it up in front of him, keeping his eyes further up against us he did so as he looked up with a small faltered expression engaged as I supposed against the ongoing disarray and the entanglement that surrounded up against another side of it.