Chapter 1: Problem After Problem

A/n: As some of you may know, I once created a Date A Live fan fiction, but there were barely any changes in the story. So I've decided to re-write the whole thing. And now, after a long time of plot planning, I finally have a new plot in mind. However, my updates will be really slow, as I don't have the luxury of much free time to creating new chapters. Just like how most of my story has been put on really long hold..

I knew i shouldn't have made too many😞

Slow update (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Walpurgis, a gathering of the most powerful demon lords, convened to welcome a new member and to resolve the ongoing conflict between Demon Lord Clayman and Demon Lord Rimuru. The confrontation between the two had escalated into a one-sided and fiercely fought battle.

In the end, the battle concluded with Clayman desperately pleading for salvation to save him from impending death. Thus, the short-standing conflict between the two demon lords was finally brought to a close.

Suddenly, a powerful surge of magical energy swept across the entire world, freezing everything in time except for a few figures from various parts of the continent and the world. The primordials, who had not fully unleashed their power in centuries, now had their guard fully raised.

The true dragons and Milim Nava, the child of the gods, tensed up, as did Ramiris and Dino. Guy Crimson merely stared at the source of the massive power.

"It's loosening..." Guy said with an indifferent expression.

"You've got to be kidding me," Veldora muttered, feeling a fear he had never experienced, not even from his sister.

Dino and Guy flew towards Veldanava's castle. The rest remained in their current positions, guarding those affected by the time distortion. As they neared the castle, Guy and Dino could feel the chaotic magical particles in the air, constantly recreating and decomposing themselves.

A figure stood above them, sadness evident on his face.

"Feldway," Guy muttered.

Feldway looked at Guy and Dino, his expression emotionless. He then moved his hand, partially restoring the seal.

Guy and Dino could sense that Feldway's actions were motivated by good intentions, but they could also feel an overwhelming hatred and sadness within him.

"You may ask why I am doing this, despite my hatred for this world. I still hold a small hope for his return. But that hope is slowly fading. I warn you, soon I will be the greatest catastrophe you will face," Feldway said before disappearing.

As the seal was partially restored, the magical particles in the air began to stabilize. Guy and Dino were left confused, unsure of Feldway's plans.

"What is that bastard planning?" Guy Crimson muttered, deep in thought.

"Hey, we should head back," Dino said, snapping Guy out of his reverie.

Guy then telepathically informed a select few about what had happened, warning Veldora, Milim, and Ramiris not to involve Rimuru, as he was not yet ready.

Milim and Ramiris agreed, but just then, another powerful pulse shook Walpurgis, affecting some of the participants, including Rimuru Tempest, whose body slowly began to crumble, despite being suspended in time.

"Rimuru!" Veldora and Milim screamed in horror.

Luminous and Leon only had their magicules corrupted for a brief moment before Guy Crimson quickly tended to their care and restored them to full health. Their conditions were not as severe as Rimuru's.