PAIN AND PLEASURE

"Ahhhh!" I shouted as pain—once again sipped through my entire system as 'he' continue to lash my back. So fvcking hurt.

"P-please, stop! I-i can't take it a-anymore." I beg as tears rolling down my cheeks even I was blindfolded. I was standing with my hands tied upward. He's on my back.

I don't know how long I've got in this situation. 4 or 5 hours maybe? I'm just walking around and then suddenly some group of men pointed their guns at me and forced me to come with them. I couldn't ask for help because this place is desolate. They also got my things.

It's been a couple of hours but I still don't know the reason why they've got me.

"That's it, I want you to beg." The man with a rough voice whispers on my ear, too close to the point that I feel the warmth of his breaths. I don't know but the way he said it, it send chills to my shaking body, especially when his hot breaths touches the part of my sensitive neck. Argh, my weakness.

He touches my neck and slightly choke me, I gasped. I can still feel his hot breath on the side of my neck, but got closer this time, too close to the point that I'm thinking that he's kissing me. Fuck.

"You know what, this is your punishment for fvcking my girlfriend." He choke me harder. "Because of you, she isn't innocent as baby anymore. You broke her innocence. And because of that you deserves to be punished."

"Kidnapping and torturing you isn't enough. I wonder what kind of punishment I will give you that will make you crazy." He exclaimed, probably thinking how will he punish me for fvcking his delicious girlfriend.

Damn. Remembering that girl makes my 'thing' throb. She's fucking delicious and too good to be fucked. So fvcking innocent and sensitive. I can still feel her hotness and wetness, I feel like I'm still inside her hot pussy, so fucking hot. 

I groan as my cøck gets even more harder. Fvck,  I'm in the middle of kidnapping but I'm still horny just thinking of that innocent and fuckable girl? She's the reason why I'm in this situation, but I'm still lusting over her? She's just one of my dishes.

"And now you're having hard on? What are you thinking?" He asked, he probably saw my bulge.

I smirk, blindfolded. "I'm thinking about your innocent delicious fuckable girlfriend. How I made her scream, moan, cuss, how I made her thighs tremble, how I suck her pink tits, and how I eat and fvck and made her innocent delicious pussy swollen because of too much plea—"

"Fvcking shut up, you asshole." He shouted wildly as I heard a gunshot. I gasped. What the fvck.

"Now, I know what kind of punishment I will give you." He said, coldly.

He disjunct the fabric that he used to blindfold me and throw it away. I close my eyes, adjusting from the light. I've been blindfold for I don't know how long, that's why my vision is blurry.

When my eyes got used to the light, my vision starts to be clear again, only to see Zyroe holding a gun. His dark menacing eyes met mine. The moment our eyes met, I felt a cold feel that send shiver down my spine.

Fvck. He look so dangerous, it screams dominance, power. 

He turned to the two men standing near the door. "Leave us alone." He commanded, full of authority.

The two men's immediately followed him. They left us alone in this dim light room. Now that only both of us is left, my fear crept up again. I don't know, but the way he stands, I look like a kitten, a slave to be exact. What the fvck.

He walk around me. I am just feeling his moves when I feel the gold metal gun tracing my neck down to my arms and up to my chest, I gasped. What the fvck is he doing? He's behind me and I  can feel his rough breaths touching my nape. My freaking weakness.