Chapter 17

Hello, I'm back with Chapter 17 here.

Thankyou for everyone who read and liking my stories.

Please vote and comment.

With love,

Vita

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

It was already 3 a.m in the pre-dawn but Yumi was still awake. She couldn't sleep or even just close her eyes after her conversation with Heo Joon Jae.

Heo Joon Jae was going to go home. Soon.

There were so many thoughts running in her mind.

What should I do?

Will everything be alright?

What if Heo Joon Jae Oppa finds out that I am cheating on him and has an affair?

What will Heo Joon Jae Oppa do?

Does he deserve this?

Can he forgive me if I honestly tell him?

Am I really happy now?

What's happiness?

How about Go Hansu?

What will Go Hansu do?

Does Go Hansu deserve this kind of situation as well?

Who will you choose?

Do you deserve to choose? or even just thinking of choosing?

Why is everything going to be a mess?

Why did I create my own hell?

Why are you digging your own grave?

You're miserable, Kim Yumi.

What will you do?

How could you make everything so cruel?

Why are you so selfish?

Do you really deserve happiness?

She couldn't process everything clearly. There were clouds in her mind with a never ending questions.

"What are you going to do, Kim Yumi?"

Yumi whispered to herself and buried her face into her hands.

***

Yumi was sitting on a bench waiting for Heo Joon Jae to finish his self-check in. That day he was going to Singapore after being at home for less than a week.

"Kim Yumi."

Yumi was startled as she heard a familiar voice calling her name from behind. Her heart skipped a beat before going rampant and wild, hammering her chest from within. She slowly turned her head just only to let her eyes meet with Hansu's. He wasn't supposed to be there at that time.

"Go Hansu!?" her breath hitched, panicked. "W-why are you here?!"

Yumi managed to stand up as he walked around and then stood in front of her. His eyes focused only on hers. His gaze was cold and sharp. And that successfully sent chill running down her spine.

"Go Hansu, you are not supposed to be here. I—"

Go Hansu grabbed her wrist and slightly pulled her toward him. "I'll never let you go from my life. You are mine!"