Chapter 43

Eight months passed by..

The Archduchess Cyrillia Yorkshire is now giving birth inside the room. Outside was Damien waiting impatiently. He can't seem to control his hand as it shakes in fear for his dear wife shouting inside the room. His sweats were streaming down his forehead.

After hours and hours of waiting, he heard a soft and small voice of a baby crying. His eyes widened and immediately rushed inside the room. The doctor announces, "Congratulations, Archduke! Its a healthy baby boy!" The midwife prepares the baby and covered him with clean cloth. Damien froze in spot. Upon hearing the baby cries again, Damien immediately rushed over the bed. The doctor was about to hand the baby to him but he walked passed him. He looked back only to see the Archduke rushed beside his wife. "My love, are you alright?" Damien with full of worry asks her. Lia gave Damien a tired smile and spoke, "My love I want to see our baby." Damien immediately looked at the doctor and spoke, "Bring our baby here, now!" The doctor carefully handed the baby to the mother. Lia's eyes lit with fireworks as she takes a look at him. Her eyes are watering with tears and she sniffed. "Hello, my love. It is I, your mama." Lia said as her voice shakes. "You are so handsome, my love." Lia smiled widely looking at him. She looked at Damien only to see his jealous state. She frowned in confusion. "Why? What happened?" She asks. "That's our endearment, my love. Am I going to share that endearment now with him?" Damien asks pertaining to his son. "Don't tell me you're jealous? In this situation Damien really? Aren't you happy seeing him? He looks exactly like you! From hair, to his face, to his skin tone!" Lia said with wide smile plastered on his lips. Damien smiled at his son. "Of course Im happy. You can call him any other endearment, my love." Lia glared at him. "Hello there little man. Look at you! You look exactly like papa." Damien leaned a little at him and was surprised when their baby babbled in sounds. He's as if responding and talking to his father. "That's my boy! You are handsome like papa." Lia looked at the two while they are conversing. Her heart is happy and is contented.

Two years later..

Lia is huffing and puffing as she takes a deep breath. Her stomach is getting bigger and bigger. She is pregnant for their second child for 9 months now. She is now having a walk at the garden with Damon and Damien who are playing on the grass. Damon, their first born is fund of playing with wooden swords and just whipping everything he sees. He plays like that. He's father is always at a happy state and a good mood whenever he plays with him. Greta is behind Lia watching the two chuckled and enjoy each other's company.

"Ahhhhh!!" Lia screams in pain. Damien immediately rushed to Lia's side leaving Damon behind. Damon throws his sword toy and ran towards his mama. "Mama.. hurt mama?" Damon asks her mother. "Mama is alright, darling. I am fine." Lia responded as he takes deep breaths. Damien is panicking doesn't know what to do. "Stop panicking." Lia gritted her teeth in anger, she doesn't want to shout in front of Damon. Damien immediately slowed his walked and calmed his movements upon hearing his wife. He slowly and carefully lifted Lia towards the house.

Greta with the doctors rushed inside the room. They immediately monitored the Archduchess. They prepared their materials and tools as they expected her to labor today.

After hours and hours inside in labor room. The baby finally came. Damien immediately went inside the room and ignored his second son. He rushed towards the mother of his children to check if she's okay. After checking and seeing to it that she's fine, he diverted his attention to his son, who again, looks exactly like him. His heart softens seeing him in a peaceful state. "I am happy, my love. Thank you for giving me two incredible sons." Damien spoke as Lia and their son laid in bed. "But I also wanted a daughter who looks exactly like you." He looked at Lia with a knowing smile. "Can we please have another child?" Damien asks his wife and Lia as a response, just let out a deep sigh.