Chatter

Y/N POV

What. The. Fuck.

My eyes, THEY BURNNNN. HOW DO I UNSEEE THIS? Nope, that's it, I can't. Stop looking, stop looking, stop looking. Why can't I stop looking? It's those eyes of his. So grey and hypnotising. And that body... Damn, I didn't know Draco was built like that. Damn. Does Hogwarts have a gym I don't know about? How does one acquire so many muscles? I look further down and make eye contact with Pansy, her head arched back on the bed to look at me since she's laying on her back. That's definitely my cue to leave. Probably should have walked out of my dorm as soon as I saw it, so I'm about 20 seconds late for that. Better late than never, I guess.

I walk through the corridors, the echo of their moans still ringing in my ears. Gross.

Seeing him with her, their bodies intertwined, feels like a punch to my stomach. I shouldn't care. I don't even like him, right? He's arrogant, cocky, prejudiced, everything I despise. And her, she's no better—conniving, manipulative, a bully. The perfect pair, I guess.

But then why does it hurt so much?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter. I just need to get to Angelina NOW to tell her about this. I have to tell someone.

I knock on the Gryffindor dorm room so hard my fist hurts.

"Angelinaaaa, let me innnn!" I whine.

She opens the door, and her brown eyes, adorned with golden flecks, catch the dorm light, making them look like pools of honey.

"What are you doing here, pretty?" she says.

I open my mouth and immediately describe everything that happened, words spilling out like vomit.

"Oh my Merlin," Angelina gasps. "Seriously, in your dorm?"

"I knowww," I whine. "I can't look either of them in the eyes again after this."

"They're gonna be pissed," Angelia states.

"How is it MY fault? They're the ones shagging like animals. It's not like I wanted to see that!"

We both burst out laughing.

"You can stay in my dorm, girl. You know you're always welcome," Angelina says softly.

"Yes, because I'm sure the Gryffindors won't mind a Slytherin in their territory," I reply sarcastically.

"Girl—I share a room with Hermione, Lavender Brown, and Parvati Patil. They won't mind. Besides, Parvati's twin, Padma, stays over all the time, and she's in Ravenclaw."

She makes a good point.

"Fine, but where will I sleep?"

"Hmmm, you can share with me or the floor. You decide."

I'd take a bed over the floor any day. Just as the thought can even be put into words, the door opens. Lavender, with her fair skin flushed with a healthy, rosy glow and her wild curls, walks in.

"Oh, Y/N, are you staying with us?"

"Yes, I hope you don't mind," I reply.

"That's fine. You can take Parvati's bed. She's staying over with a mystery guy tonight. She won't tell me who, but I suspect he's a Hufflepuff. She's always going on about how he 'only has eyes for her.'"

"Wow, I'm just glad that she's over that boy from Beauxbatons," Angelina chimes in.

"And I'm just glad I don't have to suffer Angelina kicking me in her sleep," I add.

Angelina hits me lightly with a pillow, and Lavender laughs. Hermione comes in moments later, and we exchange greetings. She sits down on her bed and opens a book to start reading. She looks quite glum, but I won't point it out. I don't think she's that close with anyone in here; she spends most of her time with Harry and Ron.

Lavender starts to speak again.

"I hope Parvati and mystery man are making it official. Then we can both have boyfriends and go on double dates!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I just saw Hermione roll her eyes.

"Wow, maybe Draco and Pansy can join you, making it a triple date!" I exclaim, and Angelina and I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Ew, I really didn't need that as the last image in my mind before I go to bed. Guess I just HAVE to dream about Ron to replace the ghastly image of those Slytherins."

"Right, because you weren't gonna dream about him already," Angelina jokes.

Lavender giggles and turns the light off. I'm trying to think, but Draco shirtless, plunging himself into Pansy, is ingrained in my mind. His moans replaying again and again in my head. Fuck, I can't sleep.