Chapter -6 Sorrow

Kim

Kim

I was currently been raped again. But this time something different happened. I saw Kenta pulling the guy in top of me away. I was sure that it was not a hallucination. Was I finnally saved?

"Kim, honey I'm here." Well I guess I am!

I was really admiring the view in front of me. Finally I could see my baby. He was safe and sound. But my consciousness betrayed me and soon I fell unconscious.

The time I woke up, I was already in a car. I looked around and was scared to find the man again. Was he going to hurt me and finally kill me off. Was this also one of Tony's orders.

"Kim, I'm Kenta. Calm down-" No he can never be Kenta. He is a criminal but Kenta is not. He is a monster but Kenta is not. It cannot be my Kenta.

Kenta was here to save me. But where is he now. Was he held by Tony, Kenta is in danger and I don't have anything to save him. I definitely failed as a husband and a father.

"Help me! Don't hurt me." The last option was to plead. But that was also cut off from the option when I fell unconscious. Maybe it was the tiredness or the fear that caused it.

I wanted Kenta so badly. I want his scent to calm me down. Take me away from this hell. Protect our baby. Protect our family.

The next time I woke up, it took me some time to adjust to the lightening. It was bright here unlike the room where I was for the past days.

Finally my eyes opened and the first thing that shocked me was that I was in a hospital bed. I am safe now. But Kenta.

"Kenta!" I screamed.

"Yes baby, I'm here." I looked to my left. Ke ta was sitting on the chair beside the bed. Behind was Kai sleeping on my mother's laps. I shifted my focus back to Kenta and saw that he was crying like me. His eyes were red and puffy. His hair unkept and dark circles forming below his eyes.

"Kenta" I said as I hugged him like my life depended on it. Well it did at this moment. He was the only one who could calm me down. Help me to function my brain properly.

"Kim, are you okay. Does it hurt somewhere. I will call the-" He started but I only wanted him now.

"I'm fine honey." I said as I hugged him again and he kissed my cheek.

"Do you know how worried I was... I thought.. nevermind. I'm sorry Kim it's all my fault." Kenta was crying.

"No honey, it's not your fault. I'm sorry for being a bad husband. It's my fault our baby is in danger in now." I said.

Kenta

"Im sorry for being a bad husband." Hi would he even think of it. He is the world's best husband and the best father.

"No, baby, listen to me." I took his crying face in my hands.

"You are the world's best husband and father. Without you I could not have survived. Without you Kai would have not survived. You are the main reason of our smiles and happiness. Please never think of yourself like that." I poured my heart out.

He just remained silent and went back to lying on the bed.

I took his hands in my hands and gave them a small squeeze. To remind him that I'm here if anything goes south. He can share his worry with me. I can be the shoulder for him if things get too tough.

"What happened to our child." He asked staring at the ceiling acting.

"I'm sorry honey, but the doctors couldn't save her."

Kim suddenly turned towards me after I announced the gender of our child.

"It was her. It's okay I knew it from the starting." He said. He probably knew the answer but he was equally shocked to hear the announcement as I was. His eyes said another tale.

His eyes were tearful but they wouldn't come down. He was still staring at the ceiling.

"Kim honey, are you alright" no response.

"Kim just cry if you are suffering. I will wipe you tears away. Just let it all out." He just stared at me.

"I told you to cry! Please I'm begging. Just let it out."

"Why are you crying Kenta?"

"Because if you can't cry, I will cry for you. If you suffer, I will suffer with you." I was crying while holding his hand.

I felt a squeeze on my hand. He was finally crying, letting it all out. All the torture, the pain, the loss, he cried for everything and I was here holding him, giving his support as he poured his heart out.

Kim was never the guy to cry in front of people, even in front of me. Usually he was the one to offer Kenta a shoulder when things get rough. But now in this moment, he has broken all his walls, letting his heart win.

I don't know how much time had passed since I held him. I felt his body going limp, he ad fallen asleep. I put him on his bed and went outside.

I went to the rooftop of the hospital. I needed a smoke. I took out my cigarate and lighted it up. After a few puffs, I was crying. Never in my life I had cried this heavily. I just sat on the ground , and cries and cried.
------

Yes, I adore that secene in LITA. I thought it fit perfect with Kenta's perspective and situation so I used it here.