Part 5 - Birthday Planning

Let's Continue...

"Bhumika?? Isn't she that shy girl you used to talk about??"- Nidhi asked

"Yes mom.. I'm talking about her only.."- Nisha replied..

"That would be great.. we heard a lot about her from you.. finally we'll have a chance to meet her.. "- Nidhi said excitedly.. she looked at the others.. While Akash and Divyansh had smiles on their faces.. Aditya had some different expressions.. it was unreadable.. she shrugged it off..

"I'll invite all my friends.. We have to call our other family members too.. "- Akash said..

"Dad.. is it even needed?? I mean.. "- Nisha tried to say something..

"I know beta.. but not everyone's the same right.. some people don't know how to behave.. They think being rude is good or something.. we can't change them.."- Nidhi said while caressing her hairs..

"But we can't just avoid them right.. And don't worry.. Your dad's here right.. nothing bad will happen.. "- said Akash..

*How can I say.. that they don't like Divyansh staying here..and talk behind your back..*- Nisha thought while looking at the smiling face of Divyansh..

"Hey you two young man.. what happened?? you don't have any plans??"- asked Akash..

"We will just like to keep it a secret for now.."- Both best friends said in unison making the others chuckle..

Soon they all left to their room.. Nisha came to her room while jumping like a kid in excitement.. She dialled someone's number.. she was clearly smiling ears to ears.. As soon as she got the response from the other side.. the smile grew more..

"Heyyy Bhumiiii.. "- said Nisha being excited..
"Nishu??How are you??"- Bhumika responded..
"I'm all well.. tell me about you.."- Nisha said while resting her head on pillow..
"I'm fine too.. how's aunty and uncle??"- Bhumika asked..
"They all are fine.. and you know what we were just talking about you few minutes ago.."- Nisha said while giggling..
"About me?? Why ?? I mean suddenly?"- Bhumika asked being curious..
And Nisha started telling her the whole matter..
"You have to come definitely.. I don't want any excuses.."- Nisha said in demanding tone..
"I'll definitely try.. let me just take permission from my uncle.. You know my problem right!!"- Bhumika said and let out a sigh..
"Should I talk to them??"- Nisha said in a low voice.. which made Bhumika smile.."it's okay Nishu.. I'll try my best to come.. afterall you're the only friend I ever had.. "
Nisha smiled listening that...

On the other hand.. Aditya was sitting in the balcony.. though he was looking at the moon but his mind was somewhere else..

"Ahem..ahem.."
He heard the sound and came out of his thoughts..
"Aa bhi ja bhai.. "- Aditya said without looking at the person.. ( Just come in bro..)
"Someone was deep in thoughts.. "- Divyansh said while taking the seat beside him..
"What are you even talking about??"- Aditya shrugged off..
"Oh please!! Don't try to pretend.. I really saw your expressions back there.. and I'm 100% sure that mom noticed it too.."- Divyansh said while Aditya got a little surprised..
"Mom noticed it too?? Was I too obvious.."- Adi asked being confused..
Divyansh thought for a moment.. then replied - "well! Not really.. but she's Your mom.. and Mom's are best at these things you know.. " "whatever tell me what it is! What about Bhumika??"
Aditya thought for a moment and looked at Divyansh..

---------------------

Tbc..

Hope you all like it..
Thank you 😊