P A R T : T W E N T Y - T W O

MEANWHILE

VIV'S POV:

"Rock- paper- scissors oops, looks like its rock Viv I can't make paper." YN giggles to herself, Viv couldnt help but laugh at YN's antics, she was keeping herself entertained whilst being heavily sedated. She woke up all loopy and hadn't stopped talking since.

"Good thing you have Scissors and rock right? Now would you like to rest?" Viv asks standing up getting ready to fix YN's blanket.

"Noo I want to run around, I want to jog, oh- I want to play some nicee old football." YN drawls out with a small smirk.

Viv rose her eyebrows and asked, "You play football then?"

"Yep." YN glances at Viv and gestures her to come closer, "But Dad- no Mike wouldn't let me play."

"You can play as much football as you want when you get out of here okay?" Viv whispered out, and it was the biggest truth she had ever told, she would give the world for YN. If anyone had deserved it, it would be her.

"Thank you mum." YN whispered, falling asleep to the sound of Viv's voice and the soft patting.

"And you'll get a nice room, with all the toys and stuff you want." Viv continued,

"I'm not a baby mum. I need makeup and dresses like the other girls in school." YN retorted with her eyes closed, a frown that Viv reached up to smooth out. Viv let out a small laugh and shook her head.

"Sure, little miss teenager, you can have whatever you want. Anything you want I'll give it to you okay?" Viv answered continuing to smooth out the frown from her daughters face.

"Pinky promise?" YN croaked out,

"Of course kid." Viv responded locking her own pinky with YN's, as Yn finally fell asleep Viv stood up and tucked her into bed properly, fighting the tears in her eyes as she finally felt as if she had her child back in her arms.

Glancing out the window Viv felt her brain finally processing everything that had happened in the last forty eight hours, Mike hadn't let her play football, and Viv knew it was because of her. He had always loved it himself, it's how they met. He was coaching her during a summer program.
He was disgusting, and she should've known better. But it was a difficult time, she was away from home and he was the only one who felt familiar.

Viv felt the exhaustion in her body finally hit her, leaning her head back on the arm chair she felt her eyes slowly close. Opening it for a second to glance around the room Viv could've sworn she saw Katie's face on the news, she brushed it off as something about her career, and made a mental note to message her a congratulations.

As she closed her eyes once more, Viv felt her heart finally ease under the pressure, all she was waiting for was her Beth to make it back to the hospital so she finally had her family back together again.