EIGHT

a loud banging on my door draws my attention from the tv where the vampire diaries was playing.

i get up to open the door to see jude standing behind it with a cheesy smile on his face. he has bouquet of pink and white tulips in one hand and a chick fil a bag in the other.

"what?" i jokingly question the smile on his face.

"nothing just happy to see you, what's wrong with that" he sassed

"i got you these" he says referring to the flowers while handing it to the girl in front of him.
"i didn't know which ones you like, so i got these but-"

i touch his arm to get him to stop rambling.
"they're perfect jude, thank you so much."

i open the door wider, inviting him into my apartment. he looks around a little, almost examining the place.

"you're place is so you"

i laugh a little, "whats that supposed to mean"

"i don't know it just resembles you" he shrugs

"i love this album" jude says referring to the "miseducation of lauryn hill" poster i have hung up next to the tv among loads of other album cover posters like "ctrl" by sza and "blonde" by frank ocean.

"really?" i ask in a shocked tone.

"yeah, nothing even matters is my favorite" he refers to one of the songs on the album," want me to sing it for you?" he smirks

before i could reject his offer already knowing how horrid it would be, he began singing the chorus of the song.

he screeched out the lyrics making me cover my ears with my hands not wanting to hear it any longer. i use my hands to cover his mouth in hopes he will stop singing and he does.

"i'm never going to be able to listen to that song again." i joke causing both of us to laugh until we felt like we had abs coming in.

i lead him to the couch where i was sitting before he got there. he sits down next to me, putting the chick fil a bag in between us.

"i didn't know what you like so you just got you chicken tenders, fries, and a lemonade." he pulls out the food and hands them to me.

"thanks jude" i say before shoving fries in my mouth. chick fil a always hits

once we finished our food and washed our hands, we decided to get started on my hair. we went back and forth on what to watch but i convinced him to watch the vampire diaries. we sat on the long side of the couch with me laid in between his legs so it was easy for him to take out my hair.

"azy this doesn't even look interesting"

"nigga we're not even 5 minutes in" i roll my eyes

"you know if you keep rolling your eyes they're gonna get stuck" he remarked

when we were about half way down we decided to take a break.

"okay but isn't it weird that stefan is like over 100 years old but is so fixated on getting with a high schooler?" jude says while mindlessly playing with the bracelets on my wrist.

"i mean i guess" i laugh at his question.
so much for not being interested.

"let's play 20 questions, i want to get to know more about you" he's now moved on to drawing random things in my hand.